Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

She continued, “He helps me with everything, just like life lessons. He's amazing. He's a great human being, and we went to dinner afterwards and we had dinner the next day and we met in Sydney.”​

Millie also revealed that Drake would regularly text her with advice “about boys.” When asked to elaborate, she said, “That stays in the text messages.”​

insane...

You do the same but with Kendrick. Pot calling Kettle black here
Can you post any real source that at least alleges that Kendrick beats his girl?
Drake has a lot of instances where people can alleged that he might of had inappropriate relationships with minors. Also, although I don't think the relationship he has with Millie proves he's a pedo. It's definitely weird though and also strange that she didn't want to share what advice he gave her in regards to dating...but hey it's drake and a lot of people likes his music so let's pretend it's fine and normal behavior.

Can you post any real source that at least alleges that Kendrick beats his girl?
Drake has a lot of instances where people can alleged that he might of had inappropriate relationships with minors. Also, although I don't think the relationship he has with Millie proves he's a pedo. It's definitely weird though and also strange that she didn't want to share what advice he gave her in regards to dating...but hey it's drake and a lot of people likes his music so let's pretend it's fine and normal behavior.

After Drake's pretty obvious misunderstanding of "Mother I Sober", I'm starting to think all of his "facts" are based on a half-listening of Mr. Morale and a black heart emoji left as a comment on a photo of Kendrick, his wife, and kids by a long time business partner and close family friend.

No I do not sir.

:lol: :smh:

Y’all living in places where there ain’t no predator laws or something?

The closest thing was when ****** who went to the school and graduated and came back for freshmen. Never random grown or old men

Drake has a lot of instances where people can alleged that he might have had inappropriate relationships with minors. Also, although I don't think the relationship he has with Millie proves he's a pedo. It's definitely weird though and also strange that she didn't want to share what advice he gave her in regards to dating...but hey it's drake and a lot of people likes his music so let's pretend it's fine and normal behavior.
lol I noticed this certain burner doesn’t interact, quote, or appear with their OG account on this thread. Kinda like not seeing Bruce and Batman in the same room at once :lol:

A
Drake has a lot of instances where people can alleged that he might have had inappropriate relationships with minors. Also, although I don't think the relationship he has with Millie proves he's a pedo. It's definitely weird though and also strange that she didn't want to share what advice he gave her in regards to dating...but hey it's drake and a lot of people likes his music so let's pretend it's fine and normal behavior.
And again those “victims” spoke out and said there was nothing to those allegations that the internet made up. It’s like you want him to be a pedo so bad, it’s gross

Bruh the whole world is united and healing thru pure hatred :wow: :lol: Probably the universe’s first.

IMG_8525.gif

If this ever does get an actual release, that guitar solo gotta be on there. He did that. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom