Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Game ain't say nothing this whole time but now he want smoke with Ross to take up for Drake? Him and Ross got records together, I'm lost. Boy really bipolar.

If y’all want to watch some pure comedy

Holy ****, I gotta come back to this. I'm less than 10 minutes in and they're already talking conspiracy theories about "My guy in the 6 told me that Drake smashed Whitney and that he was wearing her wedding ring" and "Do you think this is part of Taylor Swift's plan to knock Drake off the top?". These guys are more delusional than I thought. Ak is even having to reign them in.

Man it came full circle for “the boy”…. He put out the party song and had every party chanting lyrics clowning meek and now it’s him….. then on the internet the kids got the bbl drizzy ****. He got call meek and get some pointers.

Pluto somewhere sitting back evil laughing.

If this battle is over with, it was fun while it lasted. I am not surprised to see drake waving the white flag. His ego didn't allow him to respect kendrick as a worthy opponent, and he paid the price for it. I said from the jump that this was going to be different for Drake because this is the first time he was battling someone who he couldn't "out star power and out accolade" he was gone have to rap. Bad thing is, rapping with Kendrick ain't what you want to do.

Man it came full circle for “the boy”…. He put out the party song and had every party chanting lyrics clowning meek and now it’s him….. then on the internet the kids got the bbl drizzy ****. He got call meek and get some pointers.

Pluto somewhere sitting back evil laughing.

That's what makes this whole situation crazy.

Took Drake's playbook throughout this whole thing then flipped it on him.

Culminated IT with a "bop" diss track that has gone viral and topping charts with quotables and memes for days.

wop wop wop wop

I'ma do my stuff

suwooooop.gif

Back
Top Bottom