Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If Drake can “plant false information to set a trap”, he can also hire his Barb-like fanbase to shot at his home and vandalize his own stores :rofl:
Dang everything blowing up in Drakes Face. If this is the narrative the internets runs with, he can't do anything about it. :rofl:

texting underage girl i think you mean the millie bobbie brown thing? There was nothing sexual going on with that exchange yall gotta get yalls mind out the gutter. Dates with teenagers? You mean teenagers moms? Cuz he did date amari baileys mom for a bit. The Billie Ellish thing I haven't seen.
1715095510404.png

You don’t have to cape for weird behavior. I promise.

This why so many of us mess with Kendrick. We all know the poison the internet is. Dude is rarely on it, a discipline I’m sure many of us wish we had. I know I do. Regardless of the context, or reasoning behind these messages and tweets, whether Drake or Metro(hell anybody), you have to be very careful what you post online.

ain't no way people defending the werid acts of drake...

yea, he technically hasn't been caught red-handed, but the evidence in itself is just gross and weird and there is no way to excuse it. If my daughter just turned 18 and some dude in his late 20's early 30's started dropping emoji's on her IG talkin about "I've been waiting" bruh hands are getting thrown. It'd be even worse if someone in their early-to-mid 20's was texting my 14-year old daughter with "boy help". bruh *****.

People really showing their true characters trying to defend this...

Back
Top Bottom