Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

drake talking gangster with mob hits and whatnot
can’t be surprised if it ends up at your door.
good lesson for these kids to learn.

Drake shot up his own crib?
I’m honestly not too clear on the text and I don’t like to dig to deep when the homies tell me stuff lol but either

There wasn’t actually a shooting

Or the shooting was internal , somebody there popped the security guard . I can’t tell what they trying to say right now lol

So this rumor report was pretty trash on my part 😂

There is no whataboutism in this whole discussion.

BOTH Drake AND Metro are or where sick n******
My Nick brother, as dumb, eyebrow raising and disturbing as Metro old tweets are, they're just that: tweets, by a young and dumb mf. We don't even know the context of these tweets, one being literally lyrics ("She might be young but she ready").
The history of real life weirdo behavior by certified pdf put him in a whole different tier, not even the same sport imo

Dang everything blowing up in Drakes Face. If this is the narrative the internets runs with, he can't do anything about it. :rofl:
He’s truly getting beat in every metric that that fanbase normally beats their chests about and it’s been too funny to watch unfold. He got over on Meek cause Meek is goofy, a general mediocre artist, and self-sabotage. He was totally dismantled by Pusha T, but his fans were still able to hang their hat on the charts and sales and such. But he’s currently getting beat in rapping, charts, and all over social media. He can’t meme his way out of this :lol: :lol:

My Nick brother, as dumb, eyebrow raising and disturbing as Metro old tweets are, they're just that: tweets, by a young and dumb mf. We don't even know the context of these tweets, one being literally lyrics ("She might be young but she ready").
The history of real life weirdo behavior by certified pdf put him in a whole different tier, not even the same sport imo
I’m not saying they’re on the same level. I’m saying they’re both weird. If I’m 18 or 19, and Metro was my friend, I’m disassociating myself. Can’t keep friends around like that. The ish was weird back in 2012 & 2013 IMO.

Same with Drake and his tendencies for the past 15 years. He wouldn’t even be in my circle. He weird and suspect.

Drake and his whole team probably unraveling. This is gonna eat at him for a long time cuz he lives off public opinion and popularity. If Kendrick had lost it would hurt him but he's not a out on scene like that. He lives private life anyway.

But with Drake, he feel like he has to be included in everything. Sports events, clubs, always on social media, tik tok, etc. All of that has flipped. Not Like Us is ringing off everywhere.

I don't wanna see nobody get shot but when somebody can't take a L and their whole image is built off public opinions, likes, social media, they might do desperate things.

That Drake stuff could easily have nothing to do with Kendrick.

Over the years Drake has align himself with Canadian games and alleged killers. That move comes with other stuff.

folks sayin might be some XO ****. apparently somebody else crib got hit recently.

folks sayin might be some XO ****. apparently somebody else crib got hit recently.
Hoping not honestly

The root of all of this shouldn’t lead to anyone getting shot at especially from anyone in XO

If this actually were the case that’s embarrassing. Grown *** men doing this **** over pettiness

That Drake stuff could easily have nothing to do with Kendrick.

Over the years Drake has align himself with Canadian games and alleged killers. That move comes with other stuff.
There's real smoke with Weeknds crew right there in the same city so it could be a lot of things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom