Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why don't you dudes think Aubrey is being extorted and that's why they're around him?
Because the MC has a 60+ year history of rolling with musicians and rock stars. I dunno, I've read 4 or 5 books on them over the years and they don't exactly strike me as the type of dudes to be plugged into digital forensics today. Their schtick has always been intimidation and brute force.

I think Drake be with the wassas too and they are crazy. I was watching a doc about them doing some wild stuff. Coi leray ex pressa is one I think. Drake said something about them in a song

Wayne and them just let him get strong armed like that this whole time? Damb cold world

Like they said Wayne ain't stopping nothing. :lol:

But at this point Drake is bigger than Wayne. Wayne told him "keep it Canadian, don't get no tats, don't rap about no street stuff" and he got money and switched. Drake and the OVO camp are their own separate thing now. Been like that for years.

I think Drake be with the wassas too

The who? :lol:

Like they said Wayne ain't stopping nothing. :lol:

But at this point Drake is bigger than Wayne. Wayne told him "keep it Canadian, don't get no tats, don't rap about no street stuff" and he got money and switched. Drake and the OVO camp are their own separate thing now. Been like that for years.

The who? :lol:
Some Canadian gang

In the past, when two iconic rappers engaged in a genuine feud, one was murdered shortly after exchanging diss tracks, while the other met the same fate a few years later. While we may find entertainment in these exchanges, some of the remarks made can undoubtedly escalate beyond the realm of music.

Wonder what happened at Drake's place?

In the past, when two iconic rappers engaged in a genuine feud, one was murdered shortly after exchanging diss tracks, while the other met the same fate a few years later. While we may find entertainment in these exchanges, some of the remarks made can undoubtedly escalate beyond the realm of music.

Wonder what happened at Drake's place?
Watchu talkin bout Willis?

1715135046681.jpeg

The fact that we have radio silence from both makes me really believe that post about the label stepping in...

Kenny should have had the kill (overkill) shot on Monday.

Tuesday night and still nothing?

Someone stepped in or maybe the heart 6 was so bad he felt bad for him and left it at that....

Back
Top Bottom