Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The fact that we have radio silence from both makes me really believe that post about the label stepping in...

Kenny should have had the kill (overkill) shot on Monday.

Tuesday night and still nothing?

Someone stepped in or maybe the heart 6 was so bad he felt bad for him and left it at that....

The fact that we have radio silence from both makes me really believe that post about the label stepping in...

Kenny should have had the kill (overkill) shot on Monday.

Tuesday night and still nothing?

Someone stepped in or maybe the heart 6 was so bad he felt bad for him and left it at that....
That report was probably not accurate but I definitely believe that the money stepped in. Kendrick’s camp was on Twitter suggesting another track was coming after Heart Pt 6 and then all of a sudden the tune changed. We know he had tracks in the tuck. Only explanation that makes any sense.

Anyone go down the rabbit hole that apparently Dot and industry are holding back on?:nerd: I just scratched a lil bit, but I have no idea some of these entertainers involved.

Drake seems like someone who was prepared to face any challenge head-on, but the opposition did something so egregious that it made him say, "anything but this." 🤣

I am super-biased in this whole thing. I'm a big fan of Kendrick's entire catalog and have had thoughtful, meaningful experiences listening to and absorbing his music. And even with that said, I can not IMAGINE freaking out at the level of AK and Mal and some of these other Drake fans if this was flipped. Makes me really wonder about what is going on with these guys. I'm actually concerned, and really just confused. Why does this guy mean that much to you?

I am super-biased in this whole thing. I'm a big fan of Kendrick's entire catalog and have had thoughtful, meaningful experiences listening to and absorbing his music. And even with that said, I can not IMAGINE freaking out at the level of AK and Mal and some of these other Drake fans if this was flipped. Makes me really wonder about what is going on with these guys. I'm actually concerned, and really just confused. Why does this guy mean that much to you?
If you listen to the pod, Mal can’t be wrong about anything. He’ll start to repeat the same thing he said over and over while getting louder until his cohost don’t want to engage anymore. Ak has been far more unbiased than Mal, it’s wild.

Bro if whatever I read in these subreddits are true, then Drake is FS toast but so are all those who are tied.m. It’s definitely Epstein levels that will implode the industry, and Drake for sure Freudian slipped in the heart pt. 6 by saying Epstein. Lol Dot never mentioned Epstein….

I tried to take all this stuff with a barrel of salt because a lot of the info floating are pizzagate levels of allegations, but Dot wraps in entendres. So after reading all this ****, his lyrics are more clear and intended. You can clearly hear him dial the disses up until Meet the grahams. It’s not the button, but it was the knife to the neck. Dot sparred that mfer by releasing Not like us.

So much other **** lines up like when diddy got busted; when we don’t trust you dropped. Etc….

Again barrels of salt fellas, but it’s just uncharacter for Dot to lie in a rap beef with a pop star.

Back
Top Bottom