Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

no clear winner? **** them polls

it’s black and white (pun intended). kendrick washed and rinsed aubrey

It is a clear winner. :lol:

What polls saying drake won? OVO twitter space? OVO forum? OVO instagram fan page?
My perspective comes from understanding both sides of the argument. As I mentioned, I enjoyed both sides on this battle. Whether you believe one is superior to the other depends on your personal preferences. Not every listener cares about what Kdot is saying or vice versa. Some people simply want to vibe to a beat or hear some cheerful ****.

Cam and Dipset had an entire generation captivated, and their bars were meh. If you think Drake won, that's fine. If you think Kdot won, that's also fine. It's not something I'm invested in refuting.

Both Not Like US and Family Matters are good to me. Obviously Not like US is a hell of disrespectful vibe.

Screenshot_20240508_115709_Reddit.jpg

Man look its a clear winner. Its Kendrick. People are just in denial because they love Drake including myself. The battle was close imo until They Not Like Us dropped. I'll remember my initial reaction to hearing that song forever just like when Drake dropped Back to Back. My jaw dropped. That was a moment in music. Drake making anymore songs will just make him look like a sore loser. The people decided. It is what it is.

My perspective comes from understanding both sides of the argument. As I mentioned, I enjoyed both sides on this battle. Whether you believe one is superior to the other depends on your personal preferences. Not every listener cares about what Kdot is saying or vice versa. Some people simply want to vibe to a beat or hear some cheerful ****.

Cam and Dipset had an entire generation captivated, and their bars were meh. If you think Drake won, that's fine. If you think Kdot won, that's also fine. It's not something I'm invested in refuting.

Both Not Like US and Family Matters are good to me. Obviously Not like US is a hell of disrespectful vibe.

well listening to XXL is your first problem
didn’t even know they were still a thing

So when Kendrick eventually releases his next album does he do the Heart part 6 prior or is it over for that? Surely he wouldn't want traffic going to Crodie's record, right? Regardless of how trash it was.

This same xxl

Back
Top Bottom