Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

genius_lyric_card_20240508_081654.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_081850.jpg
20240508_082016.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_082215.jpg
20240508_082529.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_082712.jpg

I’m glad this making some people go back and re-listen to Kendrick ****. Especially Mr. Morale

Even got Drake goin back to it, and this ***** out here misinterpreting lines :rofl:

Still can't get over dude really trying to talk up a dude from Tappahanock's gang bonafides, who turned blood at 28 no less, to a well connected dude from Compton as a flex :lol: :lol:

wholetime ain’t **** in Tapp but barns and a jail but Chris is crazy for real :lol:

I’m glad this making some people go back and re-listen to Kendrick ****. Especially Mr. Morale

Even got Drake goin back to it, and this ***** out here misinterpreting lines :rofl:

He's got an entire song speaking on abandonment issues, self sabotage and fatherless men that ends with a dedication to working on oneself to be a better partner, man and father

That could be very useful for a certain someone...:lol:

My perspective comes from understanding both sides of the argument. As I mentioned, I enjoyed both sides on this battle. Whether you believe one is superior to the other depends on your personal preferences. Not every listener cares about what Kdot is saying or vice versa. Some people simply want to vibe to a beat or hear some cheerful ****.

Cam and Dipset had an entire generation captivated, and their bars were meh. If you think Drake won, that's fine. If you think Kdot won, that's also fine. It's not something I'm invested in refuting.

Both Not Like US and Family Matters are good to me. Obviously Not like US is a hell of disrespectful vibe.

Screenshot_20240508_115709_Reddit.jpg

can't trust twitter especially with the drake bots.

1715190099358.png

Back
Top Bottom