Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Maybe he was just having a bad day?

Off that story - if it’s true - the conductor had an unfavorable interaction and he rolled his eyes at you (in a sassy way) as the two of you came face to face coming out the bathroom.

No words were said right?
I shared an elevator ride with him at the MGM and didn’t even acknowledge who he was and he was being a douche to the people he was with, complaining about the hotel and why he was even there. I’ve heard other accounts he’s in a bad mood so I think it’s just who he is.

Maybe he was just having a bad day?

Off that story - if it’s true - the conductor had an unfavorable interaction and he rolled his eyes at you (in a sassy way) as the two of you came face to face coming out the bathroom.

No words were said right?

Didn't witness the exchange between Questlove and the conductor.

The conductor provided no details other than "Never meet your heroes".

Opened the bathroom door and he was standing there like I was bothering him, looked dead at me, rolled his eyes, and went on his way.

Didn't say a word to that man. Didn't bother him at all. Seemed like he thought I was gonna ask him for an autograph or something.

I understand Quest is a human being, but so is the conductor.

The conductor always greeted passengers with professional courtesy and was never rude or disrespectful to anyone as far as I know.

That man had two jobs and was going to school online to finish his degree so he could take better care of his wife and kids. Worked crazy hours and never took a day off.

We all have our problems - ain't never an excuse to take it out on random strangers.

Especially those that we depend on for services.

Still thinking about the Budden podcast reaction and seeing the 🐐 video vixen, and Toronto legend, Melissa Ford dancing in the back to 'Not Like Us' during their victory lap :rofl: :rofl:

Basically bussin down over his grave :lol:, that's that **** that'll burn your soul extra crispy for someone like Drake

Didn't witness the exchange between Questlove and the conductor.

The conductor provided no details other than "Never meet your heroes".

Opened the bathroom door and he was standing there like I was bothering him, looked dead at me, rolled his eyes, and went on his way.

Didn't say a word to that man. Didn't bother him at all. Seemed like he thought I was gonna ask him for an autograph or something.

I understand Quest is a human being, but so is the conductor.

The conductor always greeted passengers with professional courtesy and was never rude or disrespectful to anyone as far as I know.

That man had two jobs and was going to school online to finish his degree so he could take better care of his wife and kids. Worked crazy hours and never took a day off.

We all have our problems - ain't never an excuse to take it out on random strangers.

Especially those that we depend on for services.
I’m still lost on what Quest took out on a random stranger.

Where I’m at we ain’t really for all that random greeting ****** in the morning and smiling so that don’t got anything to do with being famous or feeling your better than others. MTA workers get cursed out and they just curse back. Get over it and move on.

The interaction with you seems like a whole lot of nothing.

I shared an elevator ride with him at the MGM and didn’t even acknowledge who he was and he was being a douche to the people he was with, complaining about the hotel and why he was even there. I’ve heard other accounts he’s in a bad mood so I think it’s just who he is.
Some ppl are just naturally surly and stay in a sour disposition and will take any opportunity to complain.

Last edited:
The difference between family matters and whatever he tried to do on his last response is hilarious

His writers were on one with FM but were completely bamboozled after Kendrick came back

Either that or Drake took it upon himself to write himself in the name of timeliness

When you put your hands on your girl is it self defense because she’s bigger than you-still got me :smh::lol:

Really is something how that went down, after some days to let everything settle FM is an exceptional effort. And yet he still got thanos dusted

Free Thugger Mayne

nah if THIS play in court.... JUDGE GON HAVE TO UNDERSTAND

Young Thug Holding Money GIF.gif

Young Thug Dancing Boiii GID.GIF

The difference between family matters and whatever he tried to do on his last response is hilarious

His writers were on one with FM but were completely bamboozled after Kendrick came back

Either that or Drake took it upon himself to write himself in the name of timeliness

When you put your hands on your girl is it self defense because she’s bigger than you-still got me :smh::lol:

Really is something how that went down, after some days to let everything settle FM is an exceptional effort. And yet he still got thanos dusted
He named it "Heart Part 6," which seemed to be the only strategic move he made. I'm curious if he copyrights all the variations to prevent Kendrick from continuing his Heart series.

Was definitely about Gunna.

I'm confused because his street image is cooked but everybody outside of that loves him now.

I don’t think he was dissing gunna specifically but I could be wrong. It seemed like he was just tweeting a bar from his song w/ Tee Grizzley.

I heard akademiks made it seem like he was dissing gunna and that may be true, I think it’s more likely he drops an official drake diss though.

What is Gunna thinking droppin same day as Pluto :lol:

Gunna and Keef had the date announced for a minute, Pluto announced yesterday.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone's been following this guy but he's made several announcements about what is going on with kendrick and the drops before it happens. Apparently he has some inside info. He said MTG was dropping 20 minutes prior to when it did. He also called the NLU video being shot, said it drops Friday. Said 90% of that reddit thread is true. A bunch of tweets of his that were flagged and deleted yesterday.

1000013239.png

So I had to go back to some of the diss songs I didn’t listen to a lot. Taylor Made and 6:16 in L. A.

Listening to TMF and I’m like this ***** Drake basically scripted his own downfall. All this talk of being a war general and chess moves but what he “wrote”/had Pac and Snoop say is what Kendrick ends up doing.

2Pac (AI)]
Kendrick, we need ya, the West Coast savior
Engraving your name in some hip-hop history
If you deal with this viciously

What this ***** end up doing? Dealt with it viciously.

**** this Canadian lightskin, Dot
We need a no-debated West Coast victory, man
Call him a ***** for me

Talk about him likin' young girls, that's a gift from me
Heard it on the Budden Podcast, it's gotta be true

*****. Cmon now. You basically gave the killer a gun while he was holding a knife. In large part due to that Kendrick got a no-debated victory and I’m sure he called him a ***** among other things

You supposed to be the boogeyman, go do what you do
Unless this is a moment that you tell us this not really you

That is really him, he is the boogeyman, and he did what he did

More of the same with the Snoop verse.

Then the ***** gave you an imaginary daughter.

I don’t know what Drake was thinking releasing the Heart Pt. 6 with those lyrics. To think if he waited a few more days he could’ve try to flip it and called Metro the real pedophile.

I need another round

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom