Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's not her in the pictures (saw this elsewhere that it was artwork by the owner of the property and nothing to do with Drake) and "she just had a birthday"? I thought it was odd that Drake and his people have been pretty consistent in specifying that he doesn't have "an 11-year old daughter". Would be interesting if her 12th birthday party was part of the video that is supposedly releasing for "Not Like Us".

They tell me Chubbs the only one that get your hand-me-downs
and party at the party playin' with his nose now

200w.gif

The difference between family matters and whatever he tried to do on his last response is hilarious

His writers were on one with FM but were completely bamboozled after Kendrick came back

Either that or Drake took it upon himself to write himself in the name of timeliness

When you put your hands on your girl is it self defense because she’s bigger than you-still got me :smh::lol:

Really is something how that went down, after some days to let everything settle FM is an exceptional effort. And yet he still got thanos dusted

I said the same thing, ain't no way in hell the same person wrote those 2 tracks :lol:

Dummy needs to add proofreaders to the payroll, he wasn't making any damn sense in that last song.

Back
Top Bottom