Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Kendrick/Drake beef went from entertaining, to very good, to weird (once all the conspiracy **** started coming in and it wasn’t about music). ‘Not Like Us’ has gone so viral it’s gonna become meme’d in all kinds of stuff. Kendrick won, Drake was flat out unprepared and Kendrick out rapped/out strategized the whole ****.

Second part of Family Matters though, Drake left earth with that flow

The 2nd verse on family matters is 100% the gem of this entire beef.

Drake skated on that.

Wasn't going to be enough to win the battle but I'll give him credit for that. I'm almost tempted to chop up family matters and just have that verse play.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't have, because it was for multiple people

Who would it have stop, Meek?

that’s why I said lesser artists, you see the ****** he said something to aint say **** back but Kendrick :lol: he coulda dropped that and sailed off into the sunset

Here comes the goal post moving and the Drake fans trying to get a consolation trophy

The 49ers we would have won if they had to play Baltimore or Buffalo. Who says that?

Nobody even quotes anything from that song. DJ's aren't playing Family Matters.

Well, we weren't supposed to win anyway :lol: Meek would have won if he went against Lil B.

Here comes the goal post moving and the Drake fans trying to get a consolation trophy

The 49ers we would have won if they had to play Baltimore or Buffalo. Who says that?

Nobody even quotes anything from that song. DJ's aren't playing Family Matters.

Well, we weren't supposed to win anyway :lol: Meek would have won if he went against Lil B.

For the record I've been riding for Kenny the whole time.

I just really like that verse.

Not saying Drake won or any of that...just like that verse a lot.

Back
Top Bottom