Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's K-Dubb. He's an actual comedian. Not just some ***** on the team. Add to that, hes moreso cool with T.I. than Dro. Which is why Im assuming he reacted like that.

I'm sure there's more to this.

Dude was laughing at Dro saying his daughter got addicted on drugs. He better had been laughing at a twitter post he saw.

I just thought about him a couple of weeks ago. It might have been when I was listening to Roc Marci.

RIP

I remember randomly finding out he was a fire fighter in a magazine or something.
Yeah, the Post tried to get him fired some years back. What I liked about KA was he was introspective, and he never made throwaway music. Even within his interviews he reflected that.

They were supposed to put out a joint album. They complimented each other well.

Dude was laughing at Dro saying his daughter got addicted on drugs. He better had been laughing at a twitter post he saw.

That maybe how it appeared on camera, but K-Dubb said it was something said prior that spilled out into TBC. Likely something to do with Dro. You could hear him he was joking about a "bad pill" and Dro acknowledged it. But everybody was laughing. He just kept giggling at the wrong time. Dont think it was purposeful. Hence the whole "theres gotta be more to it".

How TI held it down and everyone got it back together is the most important part. Unfortunately it looks like just another internet ***** moment for folks to get their takes off.

Back
Top Bottom