Rapper Lil' Mama's mother passed away yesterday.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Lil mama mama's?

roll.gif

Man...I didn't care much for her music either, but some of y'all are bein real disrespectful. A loss is a loss..don't matter if ur not as respectedas kanye...it would be a tough loss for anyone. Smh..

Neway. RIP

tired.gif
my condolences go out to her and her family, its got to be tough losingher moms around the holiday season especially.

And some of you NT'ers are truly ignorant, I hope god forgives you.Your not a teenage girl so its expected that you don't listen to her music but thatssomebody mother show some respect.
she doesn't have a video in rotation or anything. NOBODY KNOWS WHO SHE IS.
She has a video out in rotation called G-Slide and she was in the cypher on the BET awards if that matters...

its not even funny dudes acting like they dont know her when that Lip Gloss track was really on the Airwaves heavy and if you from NY you really aint funny forthat.

famous or not thats a hard loss

rip and hold ya head up
i don't know what's up with some of you people, a family just lost their mother. who cares if it's breaking news or not?

rip

she doesn't have a video in rotation or anything. NOBODY KNOWS WHO SHE IS.
She has a video out in rotation called G-Slide and she was in the cypher on the BET awards if that matters...
I meant her mom didn't have a video in rotation.

all yall swear like everything in this music forum is "breaking news" or something significant in the music world...half the#%$* posted on here isabout lil wayne and jayz and now lupe....who cares...just show some respect, or ignore the post...no need to be ignorant about this....

Back
Top Bottom