Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

even tho u late...but this dude looks like a bum, & he told on himself wit all them videos wit weed plants on the bus & %%%#. this dude said he spends 10 racks a month on weed, thats not cool dog that mean he got a problem.
Originally Posted by The Infamous

His music still sucks, as do his fans. Hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Who are you guys?

who the hell are u?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where will this go. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

even tho u late...but this dude looks like a bum, & he told on himself wit all them videos wit weed plants on the bus & %%%#. this dude said he spends 10 racks a month on weed, thats not cool dog that mean he got a problem.
Originally Posted by The Infamous

His music still sucks, as do his fans. Hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Who are you guys?

who the hell are u?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where will this go. 

WizKhalifa.jpg

Taylor Gang or catch AIDS. Haters get the @#%@ outta here. Wiz is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WizKhalifa.jpg

Taylor Gang or catch AIDS. Haters get the @#%@ outta here. Wiz is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

$10,000 on weed?
eek.gif
Srsly. I hope he doesn't mean 10k to his dome. Wiz does not have joog on bud if he's spending that much. That's definitely several ounces a day.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

$10,000 on weed?
eek.gif
Srsly. I hope he doesn't mean 10k to his dome. Wiz does not have joog on bud if he's spending that much. That's definitely several ounces a day.

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

only weed rapper i %!%% with is spitta. wiz lost all my respect after i paid mad dough to see his !%# smoke himself ******ed on stage and just giggle cuz he was too high to remember his lyrics

Such a waste of time effort and ability...Wiz khalifa needs to spark a political movement.

Such a waste of time effort and ability...Wiz khalifa needs to spark a political movement.

Originally Posted by bns1201

not acceptable at all

Originally Posted by bns1201

not acceptable at all

Back
Top Bottom