Rapsody - Beauty And The Beast EP

Word, she has some nice projects in her catalog.

Last edited:
9th Wonder's ear for music is pristine.  A lot of the artists and producers in his stable are homegrown too.  9th Wonder Presents: Jamla Is The Squad was fire.

Best Female rapper out here period 
pimp.gif

Her entire camp is nice; it blows me away how many people sleep on Jamla Records.
It's a sin. Everybody on that team is a problem. Especially her and Big Remo. I'm hoping they get something for King Mez, he's another sleeper. 

The EP is absolute fire.

Coming for you

Drama
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Man

Hard to Choose

Waiting on it.  

Best Female on the mic. 

Last edited:
With all of the mediocrity that gets all of the attention on this forum; it's nice to see there are fellow heads that know what's up. Reps to all of you fellas!

Just gave Beauty And The Beast a listen. This chick is dope. The lyrics and production :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
just came across this on google play...

chick is nice...

google'd the pics and she's a cutie, too...

:pimp: :pimp:

Took me a while after hearing 9th talk about her, but this is actually a pretty good EP. It's still hard for me to listen to female rappers though.

Her previous album, "The Idea of Beautiful" was very good. I'll have to check the new one out ASAP.

Thought I posted in here already, but this us a very good EP. The production fits her real nice, and she is just flat out skilled. I didn't know she was only 27 though, feels like I've been on and off hearing her music for s looooong time. Her and Krit on "So Be It" :pimp:

I'm' glad she finally getting some recognition as a dope emcee and not just some being pass over because she not showing her body and rapping about how good here yambs and smashing everything that moves

Back
Top Bottom