[| -- Raptors Friday Night Games on RAPS TV Unappreciation Post -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
smh.gif
Sorry but besides Sunday, Friday night is the best night to watch Basketball especially before you go out for the night.

That's it I'm getting Raps TV on the main television downstairs (we only have it on one of the TV's currently)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Living away for school, it's all about channelsurfing.net. I see all the raps games if there's no available TV. They broadcast the opposing teamthough, so no Chuck and Leo. Catch anything on this. Obviously there's no HD but it's worth a mention and I still got to watch the short Lesnar fightfor instance.

Word to Dell's son. Friend of mine told me that Stephen played for a private school here in TO when Dell played here. And likewise to this day, he shot thelights back then too. Like father, like son I guess.

SI.com has a sick live streaming broadcast of the games. The best streaming quality I've seen IMO.

^ Basically. I've gotten so use to league pass commentators that I yak when I hear Chuck and Leo.

Yeah, I got RTV on one TV... need to get a cable box to get that channel in my room
frown.gif

Damn Cable boxes being too much money
laugh.gif

You know why its on RTV tho right? Its because we live in Canada; the land of the igloos and hockey. And thats all that is on almost every night. For onebasketball game, there are 3 hockey games on. Every night.

This goes more like "Hockey Unnapreciation"

^ The last 10 games of the season, I think 5 are on RTV. This happens every year, and its always the games against Atlantic Division teams. Its veryfrustrating. Only reason why I got digital cable at home, is so I could see the final 5 games of the year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

^ The last 10 games of the season, I think 5 are on RTV. This happens every year, and its always the games against Atlantic Division teams. Its very frustrating. Only reason why I got digital cable at home, is so I could see the final 5 games of the year
laugh.gif

Actually Boykz, you're wrong about that.
[table][tr][td]Upcoming Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]April[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Time[/td] [td]Local TV[/td] [td]Nat TV[/td] [td]Radio[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sat 05[/td] [td] @ New Jersey [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
, TSN[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 09[/td] [td] vs Milwaukee [/td] [td] 7:00pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
, SCORE[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 11[/td] [td] vs New Jersey [/td] [td] 7:00pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
, RSN[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 13[/td] [td] @ Detroit [/td] [td] 1:00pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_ABC.gif
, SCORE[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Mon 14[/td] [td] vs Miami [/td] [td] 7:00pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
, RSN[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 16[/td] [td] @ Chicago [/td] [td] 8:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
, SCORE[/td] [td] FAN590[/td] [/tr][/table]
None are on RTV.

and we even got a game on National American TV on ABC.

Back
Top Bottom