Raptors trade JO and Moon to Heat for Matrix and Banks

posted in the NBA trade thread.

This deal looks good for the Heat though, getting rid of Banks' contract and providing a solid big man the Heat has been lacking.
pimp.gif
I hope JO stays healthy though.

But at the same time Matrix ended his time in Miami with that game winning drive to the hole.
frown.gif

20mil off the books
pimp.gif
but now its back to the lack of presence in theinterior and losing a major shot blocker.

great trade for the raptors, with JO's salary off and Marion's coming off soon we got plenty of cap space for Colangelo to do something with. We nowhave a fast forward that can take it to the basket and can pull down boards. Hopefully Matrix, given the time on court, will turn up his play. He needs to bethe energy guy thats hustlin and attacking the rim with ferocity.

wt? ... ... ... ... ... ... didnt my man marion have a game winning dunk last night? neither team benefits AT ALL unless JO can somehow someway stay healthywhich isnt happening ... stupid stupid stupid

Thats crazy, i bet Marion wishes he could have that bucket back against the Bulls LOL. Its a hit or miss, it all will come down to O'neal's knees, ifhe can play they will be GREAT, but if he is always hurt then they just shot themselves in the knee.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

wt? ... ... ... ... ... ... didnt my man marion have a game winning dunk last night? neither team benefits AT ALL unless JO can somehow someway stay healthy which isnt happening ... stupid stupid stupid

Obviously thats reason enough to NOT trade him.
smh.gif

FINALLY.

And Riley got Colangelo to throw in Moon
laugh.gif

I really dont see how you can possibly call this stupid from Miami's perspective.

We needed a center, and O'neal comes off next year. Just in time to swoop up Bosh.

O'Neal/Magloire/Anthony
Beasley/Haslem
Jones/Moon/Wright
Wade/Cook
Chalmers/Quinn

Ehh. I don't think that the trade really does much for the Heat. I would rather have the Matrix than a beat down JO.

its good money wise. But I never count a trade as being good if you only have the "potential" to sign a big name player. If either teams manages tosign a big name player in the off-season then I will consider it a good move.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

MARION FINALLY A RAPTOR. CHCHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pimp.gif

might as well retire that Jamario avy now.
laugh.gif

2010 can't wait though. Props to Riles for this trade. I expect more playing time for Beasley.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

What don't people get? O'Neal is off the books next year. Miami wins this one.

And Marion comes off the book this year so what's the point?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

2010 can't wait though. Props to Riles for this trade. I expect more playing time for Beasley.
oh damn. WTH

MY USERNAME AND AVY ARE IRRELEVANT.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

oh damn. WTH

MY USERNAME AND AVY ARE IRRELEVANT.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by MaxElite

What don't people get? O'Neal is off the books next year. Miami wins this one.

And Marion comes off the book this year so what's the point?
Its not like Miami was going to resign Marion anyways, so they get a rent-a-center and more time for Beasley to develop. It looks like a win forMiami.

Back
Top Bottom