Rare Air: Air Jordan 2010 Ray Allen Player Exclusive

These may have already been posted, but I came across these on ebay a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd share. Here's an up close look at Ray Allen's player exclusive Air Jordan 2010s, worn in the 2010 NBA All-Star game. This pair has a white and navy upper, completed with matching navy laces and a navy midsole. On the eyelet area it reads "Sugar Ray". If you're looking to cop a pair, there's one available right now on ebay for $1000. You may not be able to wear them, however, as these were only produced in Ray Allen's size, 14. - Air 23 via the.warehouse

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-1med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-2med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-3med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-4med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-5med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-6med.jpg

air_jordan_2010_ray_allen_all_star_game_player_exclusives-7med.jpg

Full-size pics at Air 23

DO WANT!!!!
The navy/wht 12 is one of my favorite Jordans ever so these have me drooling right now!

1000 for those
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 NO WAY.

rare air

looks more like rare garbage to me

and who ever spends $1,000.00 on this shoe or anything more then $300.00 for these needs there heads checked out

I swear it seems like anything ray allen wear most people will like. I wouldn't spend any type of money for these.

"Here's an up close look at Ray Allen's player exclusive Air Jordan 2010s, worn in the 2010 NBA All-Star game."

West - Red
East - Blue

nice but people jump on any P.E., don't believe the hype a good color for the 2010 though still wouldn't buy.
grin.gif

they pretty nice indeed! i have the anniversary white 2010 (only 72 pair made) but this CW is beter then i thought! (the shoes ray had on last game against the lakers...any know what they where? looked like a 16 mixed with a dub zero...

Back
Top Bottom