Rare Air: Air Jordan XX3 White/Grey-Black Sample

I've got mixed feeling on these
indifferent.gif
.If the blue stiching wasreplace black would have been better.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

All XX3s are wack. A lot of you suckas fell into the hype. But Tinker was smokin' when he came up with these. XX1s own these. There's very few sigs that are worst than these, XX2s, XIXs. JB got yall on a string. You can't even tell whats dope and what's not without them telling you first. I wouldn't be caught dead in any XX3. Trash.
****!!!!!!!!!!

All XX3s are wack. A lot of you suckas fell into the hype. But Tinker was smokin' when he came up with these. XX1s own these. There's very few sigs that are worst than these, XX2s, XIXs. JB got yall on a string. You can't even tell whats dope and what's not without them telling you first. I wouldn't be caught dead in any XX3. Trash.
U fail completely with this statement. LOG OFF....

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

man shut up!!!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!! get out!!!!!!!

he told u
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom