Rare Breed Footwear - Long Branch, NJ - Updates

Whats up guys, In May I opened Rare Breed Footwear in Long Branch NJ and I had posted pics from opening day. Well it is now December, we have been open for8 months now and things have changed a bit. I just took some quick pics to show you all what we carry, we have a lot of new lines and sorry if you cant see thewhole store its just hard for me to get full shots the way the store is set up.

Right now we carry Nike but do not have an accout, We do have accounts with Reebok, Adidas, New Balance, Clarks, Creative Recreation, PF Flyer, JB Classic,ALIFE, Lemar & Dauley, Crooks & Castles, The Hundreds, Mighty Healthy, Diamond Supply, Akomplice, WeSC, Twelve Bar, Sneaker Pimps, Dave White, Mike23,Kilo, Dissizit, Married to the Mob, Junk Food, Dimepiece, The Tens, and much more to come.

We are having a big sale until the new year on everything in the store, upto 50% off. Clothing is buy one, get one 50% off.

Rare Breed Footwear
57A Brighton Avenue
Long Branch, NJ 07740
P: 732-222-4430
E-mail: [email protected]

My boy Steve runs this shop and its the truth! Crazy heat goin on there.

All New Jersey heads check it out?

Oh and Steve - "The Hawk Will Never Die"!

wait dont thay already have a post.. hmm Jordan 1 XQ's damn i need a company credit card to charge it all to the game

If anyone needs anything in particular or would like to know what sizes I have in something please feel free to message me.

Back
Top Bottom