Rare Breed Footwear Moving Sale - Wholesale Pricing

Whats up NJ, I own Rare Breed Footwear in Long Branch, NJ....Just wanted to let everyone know we are switching locations and moving to Red Bank. We are havinga moving sale both in-store and online.

Use coupon code Moving for 50% off anything in the online store except Private Stock, and Sale & Clearance Sections.

Wholesale pricing in-store as well!!!

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Thanks

Free shipping to NYC?
happy.gif

So pretty much anything with a price markdown is excluded from the sale...correct?

BTW...the coupon code still takes 50% off sale items. I didn't place the order, but just letting you know this could cause problems!

No free shipping to NYC...

Anything on sale is excluded from the sale. I know that it still allows you to use the 50% off on sale items but I will cancel any order that shows using thecode on items already marked down. Forgot to add that in the listing.

RareBreedFootwear.com

Website has been updated so that you can use the one coupon code for every item on the website.

Rare Breed Footwear is moving to Red Bank, NJ. We are having a moving sale, everything must go!!!

Here is your chance to get all the deals you want!!!

Use Coupon code Moving for 50% off all items

* Not to be used on Private Stock*

BOOK PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE TICKETS OR PREMIUM PACK WITH DISCOUNT FITTED HAT: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_DEC19TH

BOOK TABLE FOR DXC NYC DEC 19TH: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

DXC NYC DEC 19TH: FEAT DJ JACK DA RIPPER, THE PIT BULLS OWN DJ MIKE SESSION, SIM PLEX AND MORE!!!!

Dunkxchange is the Largest US Sneaker and Fashion trade exhibition, taking place in NEW YORK CITY, SATURDAY DEC 19th, 2009. With focus on the sneaker/clothingworld and today's street style, Dunkxchange will be the largest traveling trade exhibition event embracing the sneaker/clothing Lifestyle. With the bestvendors around and over 1000 participants the Dunkxhcange will partake in a hip hop based setting, providing todays sneaker head with the most uniqueexperience around. Come buy, trade, and sell sneakers, clothing, hats, toys, etc all under one roof.

The 2009 Dunkxchange Tour promises to deliver an unparalleled experience to both participants and spectators in an effort to build a reputation as trailblazersin the lifestyle marketplace.

Where:CRASH MANSION/BLVD 199 BOWERY ST NY NY 10002

(714) 809 - 2028

When: DEC 19TH, 2009

Doors: 1:00PM - 6:00PM

For up-to-date information on this event please visit www.dunkxchange.com
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORS AT
WWW.YOTECITY.COM
WWW.KIXCLUSIVE.COM
WWW.SUPERKIX.COM
WWW.FULLYLACED.COM
WWW.RAREBREEDFOOTWEAR.COM

Whats up my fellow NJ people, I own Rare Breed Footwear in Long Branch NJ. We are moving locations in about a week to Red Bank and are trying to bring the least amount of product as possible to start fresh in the new location.

For 60% off everything in the online store except "Private Stock" use coupon code "Gone" (case sensitive)

We are looking to open the new spot the last weekend of February. Enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom