Rare Breed Footwear - Now Open in Red Bank, NJ

After 2 months of work Rare Breed is now back open in our new location:

Rare Breed Footwear
16 White Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Phone: 732-383-8102

We hit a lot of snags along the way, and it was definitely not the easiest relocation. The store is coming along nicely, with just a few minor things that need to be finished. We definitely do not have all the inventory in that we want but we needed to get these doors back open. We had a lot of clothing in the old location, and we are dialing that back in Red Bank. Sticking to a few core lines like 10 Deep, Play Cloths, Stussy, Undftd, SLVDR, Staple. We want to get back to our roots and focus more on footwear, so over the next month or so we will be coming back strong. Also working on a Nike account as we speak.

If you're in the area be sure to stop in just to check us out, $**!%@$* for a little, and hopefully you find something you like. If you're not in the area be sure to check us out online at RAREBREEDFOOTWEAR.COM and use RB2010 for 10% off your order. The site was just updated yesterday with all new footwear, watches, headphones, and sunglasses. With all the new clothing to follow this week. Also sign up on the mailing list to keep you updated with whats new at the shop.

For any questions please feel free to hit us up at the shop or drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Nice, not feeling the graffiti but the Claes in stock are fly! I'll spread the word to my coworker from around the way.

Back
Top Bottom