Rare Breed Footwear Store Updates

Whats up Everyone, Im just starting this thread so that you can all checkout all the new inventory we have coming in. I will update it as soon as new stuffcomes in. Please PM me or call the shop for any inventory questions, or you can IM me at [email protected]. And if you're in the area stop by and check usout.

Rare Breed Footwear
57A Brighton Avenue
Long Branch, NJ 07740
P: 732-222-4430
E-mail: [email protected]

New ALIFE Gear came in today 4/22/08

Diamond Supply x Crooks & Castles

New Crooks & Castles

Spring 10 Deep

Spring Dissizit

Spring Hundreds

Spring ALIFE Footwear

Tier 1 New Balance

We Go Heavy on Pumps!!!!

Adidas

Some Heat!!!

The Sale is going to be Buy one Get one 50% off on all clothing in the store, Footwear will be 20-50% off

Its going to be Saturday and Sunday, just a weekend sale for our 1 year anniversary. We may run it a little longer but not sure just yet

Just wanted to let everyone know we are pushing back the 1 year anniversary sale till next saturday, it looks like the weather is gonna be pretty bad and wehave a little construction goin on in the store. I will keep updating everyone with whats going down and everything.

Update everyone...the sale will be this weekend May 17th & 18th....all clothing will be buy one, get one 50% off....Select footwear will all be tagged from20 - 50% off....definitely come check us out....we have all new spring and summer gear from ALIFE, Hundreds, 10 Deep, Crooks & Castles, Twelve Bar, Adidas,Reebok, Married to the Mob, Tens, Hellz Bellz, and a ton more

New Dissizit...Ridiculous, 3D and comes with 3D glasses

All New Crooks, From the Elite Line:

And remember phone orders are always welcome

Just in today, New Balance Chicken Run M1400 Tier 1 by Super Team 33....Retail is $150....The material on these are so sick!!!

And BKRW x Premium Label shirt....Retail is $35

As always phone orders are welcome: 732-222-4430 or drop us an e-mail at [email protected]

hows the store been homie. havent spoke since u first posted about ur store. accounts good? sales good? i need one of those
And BKRW x Premium Label shirt....Retail is $35 since i missed out on the kanye kae moss joint. got any mediums left?

Just started carrying Gourmet and got our first delivery today, they are definitely a hot shoe, great for summer. Definitely a nice change from just rockin aJordan that everyone else has.

We now have all the Supra NS in stock, come to the store and check them out. We do take phone orders as well. Or peep them on the website RareBreedFootwear.com

Crazy week of new arrivals: Check out the site and if you want to place an order for something that cant be purchased on the site please feel free to call usat 732-222-4430 or e-mail us at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom