RARE GEMS & HALF WAY THERE, #20 GARY PAYTON JORDAN XII LAKERS PE PLAYER EXCLUSIVE SET !

Originally Posted by MJsaver

wow.........

No doubt about that.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Great pickups Shundy.... XII's are at the top the list of my favorite OG Jordans....

yea like everyone else said Shundy VERY NICE pick-up and same here Chris the XII's are up there on my grail list for OG Jordan's...

-Tyler

Shundy...wattup brother, how's life? These are excellent, GP XIIs are some of my favorite PEs of all time! The black/purples will be serious when you getthem!

dammit...the blk/yllws are the ILLEST!!! of all the gp xii's, those are the ones i would *beep* for...haha

those are very nice.. sick Glove AJXII PEs.. I remember seeing him wear the french blue XIIs together with kobe during a hardwood classics game..

SHUNDY- you sir get a
pimp.gif
and a
smokin.gif
. Add the fact that the 12's and GP are one of favorites jays/player. Justfor that,
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
X2

WOWZERS! congrads my man!!!

not trying to "blow up your spot" or anything, but how does one even go about getting PE's like that. its not like they were a house of hoopsexclusive or anything. do you have to basically track down a pair from the man himself that he never ended up wearing??

either way, AWESOME JOB!

Back
Top Bottom