Rashard Lewis is the 2nd highest paid player in the NBA

Originally Posted by Meangene4

WHO?
laugh.gif
Thats how his names spelled.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Never understood the fuss over how much professional athletes make.

THIS.

Acting like the owners dont make the same x 30. I am all for athletes getting as much money as they can.

THIS.

Acting like the owners dont make the same x 30. I am all for athletes getting as much money as they can.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

*Palms face at 3/4's of the list
tired.gif
90% of this list
laugh.gif

palmface the whole nba. let's be real, this is like 4 team league. at least some teams are willing to spend...

tired.gif
90% of this list
laugh.gif

palmface the whole nba. let's be real, this is like 4 team league. at least some teams are willing to spend...

Originally Posted by DMan14

tired.gif
90% of this list
laugh.gif

Alot of ppl are getting on joe johnson, vince etc but the pretty obvious bust and failure is yao ming. Lets be honest he is the biggest bust in recent yrs. Dude hasnt even had 1 great season ever in his career. I mean has had a few decent games here and there. I mean lets be real he only dominated because of his size and he really didnt dominant.

He was being outplayed by a aging,declining shaq. And besides shaq what other centers were around the few games while he was playing,esp on the western conference. He was suppose to be the cornerstone marquee player for a championship team, yet he has hendered them. Infact thy actually from a stat point of view are better w/o him. Some of these players on this list are waaaay over paid but atleast they had high points in they career and actually PLAYED and earned a check.

His huge contract and the fact more then likely will never play again and if so very limited is the downfall of this organization. I mean in an era where we have dudes 6'10 and 6'9 playing centers for him average 20/10 being 7+ft isnt great it is ok subpar at best. And its not like he has done it for a number of consecutive yrs, or even a complete season. I mean theres bench players who if had a few more minutes a night could average that.  

This dude is like the asian version of BIG COUNTRY reeves. I know with a majority of asians etc on this site, their will be backlash. But as my man sheed says "the ball dont lie".  I mean ppl spazzed out acting like he was a gift of god when he did something average like get 18 points and 9 boards while a person like duncan/garnett are viewed as falling off after averaging this after 10-12 + seasons of 20+ 12-14 rebounds a season for 82 games yr in and yr out.

Originally Posted by DMan14

tired.gif
90% of this list
laugh.gif

Alot of ppl are getting on joe johnson, vince etc but the pretty obvious bust and failure is yao ming. Lets be honest he is the biggest bust in recent yrs. Dude hasnt even had 1 great season ever in his career. I mean has had a few decent games here and there. I mean lets be real he only dominated because of his size and he really didnt dominant.

He was being outplayed by a aging,declining shaq. And besides shaq what other centers were around the few games while he was playing,esp on the western conference. He was suppose to be the cornerstone marquee player for a championship team, yet he has hendered them. Infact thy actually from a stat point of view are better w/o him. Some of these players on this list are waaaay over paid but atleast they had high points in they career and actually PLAYED and earned a check.

His huge contract and the fact more then likely will never play again and if so very limited is the downfall of this organization. I mean in an era where we have dudes 6'10 and 6'9 playing centers for him average 20/10 being 7+ft isnt great it is ok subpar at best. And its not like he has done it for a number of consecutive yrs, or even a complete season. I mean theres bench players who if had a few more minutes a night could average that.  

This dude is like the asian version of BIG COUNTRY reeves. I know with a majority of asians etc on this site, their will be backlash. But as my man sheed says "the ball dont lie".  I mean ppl spazzed out acting like he was a gift of god when he did something average like get 18 points and 9 boards while a person like duncan/garnett are viewed as falling off after averaging this after 10-12 + seasons of 20+ 12-14 rebounds a season for 82 games yr in and yr out.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS.

You cant be serious....Even when half the world is struggling in this economic crisis?

And, cross Kobe out, and add Amar'e to that #1 spot if this rumored 5/100 is true
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS.

You cant be serious....Even when half the world is struggling in this economic crisis?

And, cross Kobe out, and add Amar'e to that #1 spot if this rumored 5/100 is true
smh.gif

The Magic outbid themselves on Lewis. When I first heard of the deal he got, I immediately thought of Barry Zito because he will never live up to the contract.

The Magic outbid themselves on Lewis. When I first heard of the deal he got, I immediately thought of Barry Zito because he will never live up to the contract.

Back
Top Bottom