Rasheed Never Commits a Foul

pimp.gif

Bout damn time somebody in the public said it.

Heres to hoping he gets a tech tonight, just for laughs.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

neither does d.fish

and kobe thinks he gets fouled every time he misses on a drive

AYYYYYYYYY!
so does every other player in the nba

AYYYYYYYYY!

This is true.  But Acid just hates the Lakers and Kobe, so...
I really don't hate Kobe that much.
laugh.gif
I do hate Fisher though, and of course, the Lakers
pimp.gif

i was wondering why you went so hard at me but then i saw your sig
laugh.gif

i wish the refs would flip the script sometimes and yell curse and stare at the players when they turn the ball over or miss a shot.

The fact that I can be looking at the computer with the game on TV and Know when Kobe drove to the hoop tells you something.

all I have to listen for is the AAYYYYY!

If there's no whistle then I know the possession changed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Sheed gets a bad rap on some calls, they just assume he fouled the offensive player... but he gets a bad rap because he fouls people all the time and never owns up to it, or acts like a huge victim, or yells at refs and swears. You can't act like that then be shocked when the refs don't call things in your favor.

It's the boy who cried wolf.

I've lost appreciation for this guy. I used to like this dude, but he's turned into something else.

Good player, lousy teammate

every player thinks they never commit a foul. some are just more animated than others when complaining about it

It's funny but I feel a lot of times he has a legitimate beef with these foul calls. Somewhere halfway in his career he got a bad rep when it came to fouls and techs so he does not get the benefit of the doubt or any kind of leeway with refs.

Somebody should do a vid of all his fouls of his career
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom