Rasheed Wallace “1Worldâ€

The all black ones with the red sole are clean, I can't wait until those drop. They'll probably be like $200 though.

ALL OF THEM DROPPED................I WENT TO THE SHIEKH'S IN DOWNTOWN S.F. I GOT THE WHITE AND ROYAL BLUE ONE'S THEY HAD ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE ALLWHITE AND RED ONE'S IM A UP PICS IN A MINUTE

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

ALL OF THEM DROPPED................I WENT TO THE SHIEKH'S IN DOWNTOWN S.F. I GOT THE WHITE AND ROYAL BLUE ONE'S THEY HAD ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE ALL WHITE AND RED ONE'S IM A UP PICS IN A MINUTE

nawghtyhare, how much were they? what was the retail price on the box?

thanks. thinking about heading out there in the morning if they still got 'em in my size...

^ You read my mind
smile.gif

Photos & Info: SneakerNews.com

air-force-1-high-sheed-02.jpg

The two black and varsity red based colorways feature a 3M coating on the upper.
-
air-force-1-high-sheed-08.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme 2008 - Sheed - Varsity Royal-White-Black - 335844-411

air-force-1-high-sheed-09.jpg

air-force-1-high-sheed-10.jpg

More photos on next page...

spacer.gif

air-force-1-high-sheed-03.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme 2008 - Sheed - Black-Varsity Red-Black - 335844-061

air-force-1-high-sheed-05.jpg

air-force-1-high-sheed-04.jpg

air-force-1-high-sheed-07.jpg

air-force-1-high-sheed-06.jpg

spacer.gif

air-force-1-high-sheed-11.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme 2008 - Sheed - Black-Black-Varsity Red-Varsity Royal - 335844-001

air-force-1-high-sheed-12.jpg

air-force-1-high-sheed-13.jpg

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

anyone know where i can find these in the Detroit area? Puffer reds?
Athletes Foot on 8 Mile and Lahser or on Grand River and Greenfield, or Northland Mall they probably will have them for sure if they didn't sellout yet. M

Mr. Alans on Telegraph and I 96, or Mr.Alans on Southfiled RD and Ten Mile.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

^^ agreed. The quality of the leather and overall build left a lot to be desired
ohwell.gif

i have to disagree the comfort and quality is up to par in my opinion mind u i havent walked around in my pair but tried my pair on a few times and theyare extremely comfortable and the leather feels thick and sturdy
ShowLetter

ShowLetter

ShowLetter

Anybody know where I can get a sz 13 in the blue and/or red toes? I need these!
peace
P
HOLLA!!!

Anybody out there can help me find/get a sz 13 in the blue and/or red toes!
Hit me back!
Peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Anybody out there can help me find/get a sz 13 in the blue and/or red toes!
Hit me back!
Peace
Whats up P ...
same here , im looking for a size 12 in the Red toes ... any help well do .... thanks .

Back
Top Bottom