RASHEED WALLACE AIR FORCE ONES! NEW JOINTS HOT

Just throwin this out there....

next time maybe put like "PE" in the title, or "In Game", to avoid confusion. I thought there were gonna be pics of 08 sheeds in here orsomethin

Besides the print on the side and the sole, those are kinda reminiscent of the 97-98 lizard skin forces.
They aight, need better pics tho.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude might as well rock the Bobbitos.... Those are the hottest Air Force highs released this year....

dang, that sheed-man (or whatever its called) is huge!

nice to see they didnt put straps on those. it always looked bad when he would play with them flapping around behind his ankle.

bummer no patent leather.

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

next time maybe put like "PE" in the title, or "In Game", to avoid confusion. I thought there were gonna be pics of 08 sheeds in here or somethin

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

next time maybe put like "PE" in the title, or "In Game", to avoid confusion. I thought there were gonna be pics of 08 sheeds in here or somethin

hate to sound like a broken record, BUT I heard that you have to repeat something for the average human 6 times before they get it.

wack. the sickest sheeds were the patent leather blue/black/red ones years back. im glad i have some on ice...

Back
Top Bottom