Rasheed Wallace coming back to the Celtics according to Stephen A.

Just heard this on the Dan Patrick Show.  Stephen A said Rasheed will come out of retirement after the trading deadline to play for the Celtics again, because he wants another shot at LA.  Said he heard from 'Sheed directly.

I'm an LA fan, but can't deny how big this could be, depending on the kind of shape Rasheed has kept himself in.

Sheed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

just heard this too...dont remember Stephen A sayin it was real recent tho
he didn't say when he heard it, just that it was directly from the source, and that he planned to come back after the deadline.

does not matter. he's washed and boston is already stacked with bigs. only will matter if shaq or kg are out during playoff time

I know this dude has an extra waistline.
laugh.gif

I just want him accumlate techs at a faster rate in this era where the refs are whistle happy.
eek.gif

We all knew he was comin back.  Guys at that point of their career don't wanna come back and play 9 months, he took a nice little vacation, now he can come back and help out and make another run at it.  All depends on what he has left in the tank though. 

Or maybe he wants in on the Melo deal and wants to go to the Nets with the 04 Pistons reunion. 
laugh.gif

YES!

OK, it's official...I want the Celtics to win the East
laugh.gif
. Whoever wins the East wins the ring this year anyway

trash.

his little playoff resurgence last year was one of the most overrated things that occurred last year. Played such an inspired game 7 while the Lakers chase down 23 offensive rebounds.

No need to even mention what he looks like in the regular season. and it can only be worse this year with him not touching a ball in 6 months

not sure where he'd even find minutes if Perk is healthy. KG, Perk, Baby, and Shaq aren't giving way to him.

Why are people counting out the Spurs or the Mavericks. They are legit contenders to win it all this year. It seems like no matter what the Spurs never get the credit they deserve no matter how many championships they win. 

Back
Top Bottom