Rasheed Wallace coming back to the Celtics according to Stephen A.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

trash.

his little playoff resurgence last year was one of the most overrated things that occurred last year. Played such an inspired game 7 while the Lakers chase down 23 offensive rebounds.

No need to even mention what he looks like in the regular season. and it can only be worse this year with him not touching a ball in 6 months

not sure where he'd even find minutes if Perk is healthy. KG, Perk, Baby, and Shaq aren't giving way to him.
Pretty much none of that is true.

Big Baby is playing GREAT this season. I am not sure how Rasheed can help this team without causing issues with the chemistry.

Why do they need another big on their squad when they already have
KG, Jermaine, SHaq, Baby Davis, and Perkins returning soon. Not to mention Erden?

There is a such thing as too much.

Defend? When was the last time Sheed defended ANYTHING. He hasn't been in shape in 4 years. He can not score, he can run from 3 pt line to 3 pt line and jack threes. That is all he did last season and he wasn't much help to the squad.

Intensity? There is a difference between arguing with refs and putting pressure on your team to overcompensate for your laziness than being intense. He isn't intense he is emotional. Big difference. KG is intense. HIs intensity makes a difference (positive) not Sheed.

No need for him.

Look at his stats. 40% from the field @ 6'11. 28% from 3. What good are you? If all you do is shoot threes, why are you STILL sh are you shooting them when you are only making 28%? His Lakers' series was HORRIBLE. He had one big shot, so what, he still shot 36% from the floor and 24% from three. What good is he? Why would Doc want him back?

http://sports.espn.go.com...ers/profile?playerId=883

damn. we gotta pick up a big man veteran who can contribute now.

kg, sheed, perk, JO, shaq, baby. thats a hell of a big men tandem.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Look at his stats. 40% from the field @ 6'11. 28% from 3. What good are you? If all you do is shoot threes, why are you STILL sh are you shooting them when you are only making 28%? His Lakers' series was HORRIBLE. He had one big shot, so what, he still shot 36% from the floor and 24% from three. What good is he? Why would Doc want him back?

One of the best low-post defenders in the NBA, he stretches the floor on offense, the health of Shaq/JO/Perk is no guarantee, he knows the system, veteran leadership, he gets along with the team. The list goes on and on.

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Lakers was gonna get washed by the Celtics or Heat anyway.

you're a knick fan..so ++%# with your .500 team

so when the lakers suck again, which they will in your life time, does that mean ur ingenious contributions to this forum no longer matter? I think ur better suited discussing sports in youtube video comments.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

One of the best low-post defenders in the NBA, he stretches the floor on offense, the health of Shaq/JO/Perk is no guarantee, he knows the system, veteran leadership, he gets along with the team. The list goes on and on.
This is NOT 2004.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DMan14

is kg injury more serious than the C's are telling the public? hmm...

This is what I'm thinkin g
another reason why we think they don't have faith in JO. And what about Perkins?

celts aint making it to the finals. go to m-i-yayo sheed.

KG is supposed to be returning Wednesday, so I dunno.

he knows the system, veteran leadership, he gets along with the team. The list goes on and on.
Just because you are a vet doesn't mean you are a leader. How can he lead anyone when he can't even understand how to react to a call made by an official?

The list isn't going anywhere. He is lazy, fat, doesn't play d, shoots nothing but 3s and makes under 30% of them. Why is he wanted.

He doesn't play defense, or hasn't since 2004?

What...? That's so wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
He didn't play defense last year. His effort was severely lacking. For someone to say, "One of the best post defenders" must mean they have been sleep for a few years.

Originally Posted by toine2983

KG is supposed to be returning Wednesday, so I dunno.
Doubtful now, but i think they need a big to spread the floor and play good defense. Shaq, JO and Perk aint spreading #++$

Rasheed's effort was absolutely deplorable last year. He doesn't do anything well enough to still play at a high level, and thus is nothing more than a washed-up bench player. In particular, his offensive ability has declined to the point of uselessness.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeed. I just wanna see dude come back cause hes entertaining as hell. How classic would it be if he got enough techs in half a season to get suspended? He can pull it off
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
He didn't play defense last year. His effort was severely lacking. For someone to say, "One of the best post defenders" must mean they have been sleep for a few years.
I really don't care about his effort in the regular season, all I care about is how he performs in the playoffs and he proved that he guards centers and power forwards very effectively.

laugh.gif
I really don't care about his effort in the regular season, all I care about is how he performs in the playoffs and he proved that he guards centers and power forwards very effectively.
Not sure what playoffs you were watching but I disagree completely. Offensive liability, low effort, emotional fat boy is what he is.

Back
Top Bottom