Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Thanks for everyone that copped so far!!
For the ones tht have to wait til later, good luck to you!!

Originally Posted by Young SONES

props on getting everyone to sign under your referrals
Honestly I have no idea how that works, but if i did get the referrals I was gonna use that to buy some and give away on NT. Not everyone is that selfish dude lol.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Link
nerd.gif

You can sign up HERE as a referral. Or you can just go to jackthreads.com and sign up there. If you sign up as a referral (not sure if it'll work) but i'll be buying some bracelets with any referral bonuses I get and I'll give them away on NT

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Link
nerd.gif

You can sign up HERE as a referral. Or you can just go to jackthreads.com and sign up there. If you sign up as a referral (not sure if it'll work) but i'll be buying some bracelets with any referral bonuses I get and I'll give them away on NT

I already had an account on Jack Threads so I wasn't able to sign up using referral. But you can still hook me up with an Onyx2 if you'd like.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Link
nerd.gif

I already had an account on Jack Threads so I wasn't able to sign up using referral. But you can still hook me up with an Onyx2 if you'd like.

Haha it's all good! If i do get some, Ill find a way so everyone has a chance at it lol

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if there were a few other colorways i would cop....

What would you like to see? Actually discussing suggestions right now with the owner..... And yes I did bring up the NT version 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wrestler392

Just ordered the Gucci Green from Jackthreads.. 
pimp.gif
Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by taymane23

It's almost 2 out here and they aren't sold out yet things are looking good for me.
Hope youre able to cop!!

For some reason the Pink one is sold out, I guess NTer's needed something to match your pink elite socks lol

Been looking for a bracelet for a minute, got the gucci color. I'll get the hemp one also, when they release...

gucci sold out again? how many did you guys have? and the onyx too? damn, those are the two i wanted.

n/m just saw both on jacksthreads, i was looking on main site...

but still shipping came out to 19$ for two bracelets to Toronto...

i PM'ed you...hit me back

Back
Top Bottom