Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Those don't look to legit lol. We did have a bracelet called "Nightcrawler" it was bright, neon green. Only 5 of them were made tho

These look sorta like those braided sailor knot bracelets

sailor_bracelets_navy_and_pink.jpg

51-tRmu1LtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Only that these are made of shoelaces vs. rope/cotton/nylon etc of the sailor bracelets.

But a navy/red and navy/yellow colorwhey would look nice.

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Follow us on twitter now!!! @rastaclat1! 250th follower gets a free gucci green bracelet!

You guys are hurting yourselves with this, many people are holding out to follow because they want to be 250, and then like m they forget to check back and you've lost a follower.

Anyone who already received theirs want to comment on the quality? These look cool but also look like they could be some cheap shoelaces...

2s9a879.jpg

Finally got some time to post this. Came home to find this in the mail on Friday and been rocking it since. Thanks again Rob!

edit: thejrob - the quality is great. In fact, everything down to the packaging was great quality. The only suggestion/hope I have for future products is that the bracelets are made

a little smaller. If that ends up happening count me in.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Follow us on twitter now!!! @rastaclat1! 250th follower gets a free gucci green bracelet!

You guys are hurting yourselves with this, many people are holding out to follow because they want to be 250, and then like m they forget to check back and you've lost a follower.

We switched it up haha. Once we hit 250 were picking at random

Followed! If I don't win I'll probably purchase one in the future. These are dope.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Followed! If I don't win I'll probably purchase one in the future. These are dope.

Thanks!! A few new colors will be released along with the restock in November!! Gonna be sick!

Thanks!! A few new colors will be released along with the restock in November!! Gonna be sick!
If you could remember to put something about the restock in the thread title when the time comes that would be great. 

Going to attempt and wash/dry one of my adjustable bracelets. Might as well experiment and not have you guys risk yours! Pics soon!

Ok so pics didnt work out well. The before pics showed the exact length and after the wash/dry it was all shriveled up. BUT it successfully shrank, lace tips did NOT get messed up, did not bend, did not chip! I have a small wrist and it fits great now! Just make sure to dry under MEDIUM heat!!! I used a net/bag type thing to hold the bracelet.

Sounds good! If the Tiffany one gets restocked I'll most likely get that and the Gucci. Good luck with these!

Back
Top Bottom