Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

whats good with a gucci themed one? green/red stripe would be a hot seller guaranteed.
or an NT themed joint w/ some of the proceeds going to charity. 

I don't know why NT doesn't work more w/ the members that have brands, it'd be a win/win situation. 

Originally Posted by domc03

whats good with a gucci themed one? green/red stripe would be a hot seller guaranteed.
or an NT themed joint w/ some of the proceeds going to charity. 

I don't know why NT doesn't work more w/ the members that have brands, it'd be a win/win situation. 
We actually do have a Gucci Green bracelet... It's our hottest product right now, theyre currently sold out but restocks are coming. I also have an NT colorway taken down from previous suggestions, so maybe next years line will possibly have some kind of red/blk CW

Originally Posted by AMtothePM

how expensive and good materials used?

Cant tell you whole price wise but materials are cotton & spandex
Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

i could cop black and orange x3.
Thanks! 

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Get a green and gold one going and you've got my money.
Added to the design suggestions! thanks for the input

got my orders in today, and was shocked at where they were shipped from. same city LBC
pimp.gif

plan to order more. is there a brick and mortar spot to pick em up instead getting them mailed.

Been rockin my all black Onyx the past 2 days. Things fit perfectly and are comfortable as well.

Good @#+* OP.. definitely one of the only things Ive seen on NT succeed
pimp.gif
.. might have to scoop up that Showtime Lakeshow colorway

Get the Gucci back in stock soon please!

Also as a suggestion.I bet you guys would make a killing off a LeBron South Beach colorway...I swear people go crazy for that colorway

laugh.gif
Teal/pink/black..the beasts would go in.

I bought one when I first saw this thread. Been wearing mine ever since it came
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

got my orders in today, and was shocked at where they were shipped from. same city LBC
pimp.gif

plan to order more. is there a brick and mortar spot to pick em up instead getting them mailed.

On the main site (rastaclat.com) theres a list of places that carry them. Most are in SoCal.
Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Been rockin my all black Onyx the past 2 days. Things fit perfectly and are comfortable as well.

Good @#+* OP.. definitely one of the only things Ive seen on NT succeed 
pimp.gif
.. might have to scoop up that Showtime Lakeshow colorway
Thank you! Definitely, I was honestly expecting like a 2 pager at the most! Right on NT Fam!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Get the Gucci back in stock soon please! 

Also as a suggestion.I bet you guys would make a killing off a LeBron South Beach colorway...I swear people go crazy for that colorway 

laugh.gif
 Teal/pink/black..the beasts would go in.
November is still the set date. But yea! That colorway would be fire, thanks for your input!

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I bought one when I first saw this thread. Been wearing mine ever since it came 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Any update on a NT bracelet 
nerd.gif
If i take it up to the owner I know the answer.... So if you guys can guarantee me 1000 sales then it can get the green light for next line.

Just got word for you Gucci Green Rastaclat fiends LOL! 9/26!!! On JackThreads.com!!! Do NOT sleep!!!!

Photoshoot with Dope Mag with Tyga and Deshaun Jackson, also just got in touch with Mac Miller's tour manager! Doin it real big as of late!

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Just got word for you Gucci Green Rastaclat fiends LOL! 9/26!!! On JackThreads.com!!! Do NOT sleep!!!!

Photoshoot with Dope Mag with Tyga and Deshaun Jackson, also just got in touch with Mac Miller's tour manager! Doin it real big as of late!
COPPED

nerd.gif
If i take it up to the owner I know the answer.... So if you guys can guarantee me 1000 sales then it can get the green light for next line.
Is it possible to do a limited run like the NT Fitted?

Count me in if so.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Black & Purple.

I'd scoop in Sac town colors.

Blk and purp.. ill put it down in the suggestions!
Originally Posted by balloonoboy

nerd.gif
Is it possible to do a limited run like the NT Fitted?

Count me in if so.
How limited are we talking?

is that the only color you're restocking? i wanna pikc up an onyx one that same order. also, do you know if stores are carrying them for the same price? 

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

Got my two in the mail today. Very happy will def buy the gucci when it comes in. Thanks again

No.. Thank you!!!
Originally Posted by denni5themenace

is that the only color you're restocking? i wanna pikc up an onyx one that same order. also, do you know if stores are carrying them for the same price? 
The main site isn't restocking, it's a website that has bought them and is just now going to release. Don't know if they will be releasing other colors as well. Also do not know the prices at store locations, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom