Rasturbate Your Facebook Profile!!!

Just cropped mine but Facebook is only letting me upload 3 out of 5, I tried the email feature too and it didn't work, they might be on to us
nerd.gif

Just cropped mine but Facebook is only letting me upload 3 out of 5, I tried the email feature too and it didn't work, they might be on to us
nerd.gif

to the people that are concerned about when people tag you and it messing up your profile... just go to your profile page and in the top 5 pics hover over the pic you don't want to display and there will be an "X" to remove it.

to the people that are concerned about when people tag you and it messing up your profile... just go to your profile page and in the top 5 pics hover over the pic you don't want to display and there will be an "X" to remove it.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

nerd.gif

They have to be actual squares or it won't upload.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

nerd.gif

They have to be actual squares or it won't upload.

how did you guys rasterbate these?

the regular rasturbate program?

*someone should give a detailed explanation and it should be posted in OPs post

how did you guys rasterbate these?

the regular rasturbate program?

*someone should give a detailed explanation and it should be posted in OPs post

Originally Posted by trewpleya15

lol @ michael hartridge. Way to scribble out your name.
LOL!

And ya'll still haven't answered if Photoshop is the ONLY way to cut the pics or not...

Originally Posted by trewpleya15

lol @ michael hartridge. Way to scribble out your name.
LOL!

And ya'll still haven't answered if Photoshop is the ONLY way to cut the pics or not...

Back
Top Bottom