Rate my collection. let me know what yall think!!

Tell me what yall think!!! im currently in Pech River Valley, Afghanistan. COP Honaker-Miracle, pretty popular you can google us lol we all over news stories. but i made this on photoshop and when i finally get back i will update it and actually put them together in stead of grouping their pics!!!

the pic at the bottom is one i took on R&R. love the Sabertooth AM95s, was a lil let down on the cement 3 quality. oh well take it or leave it. still fresh as hell and bring back memories

Fam first off thank you for your service to our country.

Secondly, as long as you are proud of your collection and you have everything you like in it,(Not buying things off of hype) then its a 10 in my book. Buy what you like and forget what others think about it.

trust me i do. its just good to hear opinions from fellow sneakerheads ya kno?

Thank you for what you do for our country man, and very nice collection man. props

I doubt I get to see your pictures when you get back to post them. I will be in basic training soon. But it doesn't matter what anyone on this site thinks of your collection, as long as you enjoy it and your happy

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Fam first off thank you for your service to our country.

Secondly, as long as you are proud of your collection and you have everything you like in it,(Not buying things off of hype) then its a 10 in my book. Buy what you like and forget what others think about it.

^^^ Second that, big thanks indeed. Nice collection though and like jhobson5 said, as long as you are proud of it that's all that matters at the end of the day. How long you been doin it for?

Some nice stuff...I personally think it's decent 6/10, but that's my taste. If it's a 10 to you, then that's all that matters. It's always nice to see a collection that's unique to the collector (not just a plethora of jordans/sbs/etc.). ...not to avoid the obvious...thank you for your service and best wishes on a safe return.

Nice variety.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom