***RATE THAT SHOE! Vol... First On NT***

Not a fan of the red and blue mix, one or the other colour would be better to me. 6.5.

Seeing as i haven't seen a pair here yet, Infrareds.

Infrared 90 = 9.5

These have both been long gone so I don't have another pic so just rate them both.

Island Pack Dunk Low
"Syracuse" Dunk Low

Yep still have the shirt, but both dunks were sold a loooooooooong time ago.

Huarache - 6

Air Max 2003

OG bo's are dope! they get a solid 9 from me...if they were wearable id give em a 10!
wearable Icarus

This post is almost political, its funny. Non vintage people giving vintage suspect scores, vintage people giving retroes suspect scores. There are Jordanpoint of views and also people who are in the middle.
roll.gif

OG Presto gets a 7 from me.

Anyway Air max 120

^^^8.5 Classic shoe with a great colorway. I like the lace loop color, maybe just my AM FAM bias though.
tongue.gif

9fzl7s.jpg

^6..Don't know much about vintage shoes
grin.gif

Olympic 1s

Tiffanys a 5 and Royal Foams a 4?
eyes.gif
..But hey it's anyone's opinions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rbn718

This post is almost political, its funny. Non vintage people giving vintage suspect scores, vintage people giving retroes suspect scores. There are Jordan point of views and also people who are in the middle.
roll.gif

I agree... It almost makes this thread pointless...

og bakins are a 7 but tiffany dunks are a 5?
laugh.gif
Then one dude posts retroPenny 2's but gives the og Penny's Ucasta posts a 6 for lack of knowledge...
eyes.gif

Olympic 1's = 7

Mowabb Huarache

You missed the point...
vvv

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by rbn718

This post is almost political, its funny. Non vintage people giving vintage suspect scores, vintage people giving retroes suspect scores. There are Jordan point of views and also people who are in the middle.
roll.gif

I agree... It almost makes this thread pointless...

og bakins are a 7 but tiffany dunks are a 5?
laugh.gif
Then one dude posts retro Penny 2's but gives the og Penny's Ucasta posts a 6 for lack of knowledge...
eyes.gif

IMO Penny 2s are much nicer than those OGs...This is an opinion thread so there willbe different "scores" differ than your own's
grin.gif

^^did you really just rate your own shoes?

and the whole point of tagging your pics is to show that they are yours
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^did you really just rate your own shoes?

and the whole point of tagging your pics is to show that they are yours
eyes.gif

Lolzerz. I rated my mans 95's a 5 hombre. I know the whole point of tagging pics is to verify what you have is actually yours. I had the pics from a whileback and just didn't feel like taking a new one with the tag 'DaytonaHardBody69'

Back
Top Bottom