pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EU AM1

Ehh 7...Its a clean colorway but those white or grey accent lines on the mack of the mudguard don't do it for me..I imagine they would be easy to cover upthough...
devil.gif

edit! beat to the punch....6 not really a fan of 97s other than the og blue colorway

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Ehh 7...Its a clean colorway but those white or grey accent lines on the mack of the mudguard don't do it for me..I imagine they would be easy to cover up though...
devil.gif
hmmmmmm.....very good idea sir, thanks!

All red just doesnt work for those, but I know theyre comfortable to no end...so 7.

Nike Dunk Black/White 1999
64625d6e2e71d78bd9af5cb3f2e93d41608eb1d.jpg

8....very nice colorway

EU AM1

so what's the verdict with the same kicks posted more than once? cool? not cool?........just curious cause i've seen a couple repeats...

Mayhemgatz wrote:
so what's the verdict with the same kicks posted more than once? cool? not cool?........just curious cause i've seen a couple repeats...

I don't think it matters..It gives an opportunity for different members to"score"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Mayhemgatz wrote:
I don't think it matters..It gives an opportunity for different members to "score"
laugh.gif

true...

those red AF1's get a 2....
sick.gif

AM97 Neon....

Back
Top Bottom