rate Young Money's rappers from best to worst Vol: lesbiHonest....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I guess i'm in the minority that thinks Young Money has some talent on it. Ya'll trip me out about Millz though. Ya'll had him as the savior of the East Coast 5 years ago. Now he's a bum lol. Dude still be spittin'. Honestly, im not too familiar with much of Young Money aside from the Young Money albums and some songs here and there. But from the artists i've heard i'd have to go with.....

1. Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gudda
4. Milz
5. Tyga
6. Mack Maine

I hated No Introduction from Tyga. But dude can spit. If he can somehow get better content he may be able to drop some material. No Introduction had about 2 or 3 songs that showed his potential.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I guess i'm in the minority that thinks Young Money has some talent on it. Ya'll trip me out about Millz though. Ya'll had him as the savior of the East Coast 5 years ago. Now he's a bum lol. Dude still be spittin'. Honestly, im not too familiar with much of Young Money aside from the Young Money albums and some songs here and there. But from the artists i've heard i'd have to go with.....

1. Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gudda
4. Milz
5. Tyga
6. Mack Maine

I hated No Introduction from Tyga. But dude can spit. If he can somehow get better content he may be able to drop some material. No Introduction had about 2 or 3 songs that showed his potential.
Outraged And Underage
The Potential

Black Thoughts

download all those and you will see why I think Tyga is the best in YM excluding Wayne.

1. Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gudda
4. Milz
5. Tyga
6. Mack Maine

Wayne Drake and Nicki are the only ones I'll actually listen to.

Tyga is nice, but...he's appeal has grown then faded off me like Curren$y. I still listen to them though, but not on a rotational tip.

1.Drake
2.Wayne
3.Gudda Gudda
4.Short Dawg
5.Tyga

Yall can have the rest of em!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ns is sleepin on Gudda Gudda
smh.gif
smh.gif

He's prolly the ONLY one down with YM that I would go out and BUY his %##@... The rest of them are BARELY worth an illegal download (excludin Wayne/Drake)

Mack Maine is TRASH
Nicki Minaj is TRASH
NEVER cared for Tyga
Millz was suppose to be THAT dude back in the east coast class of 02/03 (With Cass, Juelz, Banks, and a bunch of OTHER flunkies)...

The rest of them Ns haven't done ANYthing noteworthy so I won't even waste my time hatin on them...

wayne, millz, drake

Nicki--as MUCH as I hate her...her +!@@ be catchy as hail. Like, I find myself quoting her lines, in those weird **+ voices she uses too. Maine is good for adlibs

That should be YM right there, everybody else need to get ghost.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

1. Wayne
2. (Tyga)
3. (Drake)
4.] (Mack Maine)
5.  (Gutta Gutta)
6. (Jae Millz)
7.  (Short Dawg)
8.  (Nicki)
Last. T Streets, Twist, Chuckie
if Nicki rapped how she used to, i'd put her above Jae Millz or Gudda Gudda, but i agree wit this.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

1. Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gudda
4. Milz
5. Tyga
6. Mack Maine

Outraged And Underage
The Potential

Black Thoughts

download all those and you will see why I think Tyga is the best in YM excluding Wayne.
Add in the Clinton Sparks Free Mixtape
Tyga went IN on ALL those tapes. Period. If you never listened to them, dont say he's wack.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

1. Wayne
2. Drake
3. Gudda
4. Milz
5. Tyga
6. Mack Maine

Outraged And Underage
The Potential

Black Thoughts

Add in the Clinton Sparks Free Mixtape
Tyga went IN on ALL those tapes. Period. If you never listened to them, dont say he's wack.
Exactly, Tyga has definitely improved since his Young On Probration days.
As for Gudda, Guddaville was tooo dope.

Im hoping Guddaville 2 is even better with less features, and if he keeps spitting like that, 

He might end up better than Drake, who is sorta becoming overrated to me.
Millz' last tape was dope, but that doesnt make up for the duds that were

The Virgo Mixtape

Zoneout Season 2 - had a couple nice joints.

But millz is dropping a mixtape every month, so Im hoping The Flood is dope. and I can put him in YM Ranks.

I want Nicki to drop a no-dj type mixtape along the lines of So Far Gone.

Mack Maine is dope, just inconsistent with it.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

wayne, millz, drake

Nicki--as MUCH as I hate her...her +!@@ be catchy as hail. Like, I find myself quoting her lines, in those weird **+ voices she uses too. Maine is good for adlibs

That should be YM right there, everybody else need to get ghost.

Back
Top Bottom