Rate your day Vol. KLJ must not smoke...

i love sundays, i dont work so i can chill and relax. this sunday was no exception. i participated in todays celebration, watched G4s AOTS, drank a fewcoronas and watched movies the rest of the day and had taco bell
pimp.gif

overall, one of the better sundays ive had in a while. Id give it a solid 9.5

Today was a chill day..

Clean up a little, make plans for spring break with some chicks 'round the way..

and might I say a hilarious day for NT, Fresh's girls post and PYP

i love sundays, i dont work so i can chill and relax.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I haven't had a Sunday off of workin a couple months. This one was no exception. That plus homework before and afterwards equals a pretty terrible end to the weekend.

woke up. went to my boy's house. drank a 6-pack and played call of duty 4.

then I got some food, and smoked at 4:20. Then watched the Celtics cruise in a win.

Great sunday, I'd say a solid 9.

Woke up, went to church @ 11:00...
Went to Nitty Gritty Soul Food Cafe in Winston-Salem, NC....FlyDaily knows whas up
pimp.gif

Went back to my homeboys crib to watch Laker's Game...2:45pm, Caught the ITIS at halftime..

Came back to my dorm room and been postin on NT ever since...
smh.gif

No homework completed whatsoever...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Overall, 7/10.

1/10....i really need to stop procrastinating, beacuse studying last minute is no fun.

10/10 I'm still alive..in good health..other then worrying about studying for finals..I can't complain.

It's a cool day...weather was straight, not too hot.

Went to church with my daughter...Got in the pool, trying to teach her how to swim.

Ate good, took a nice lil nap...watched some bball.

I started drinking around noon time and didn't finish until... well I'm still drinking.
laugh.gif
I did have a nap around an hour ago which did me well...and I got kind of far in Resident Evil 4... so I give my day a 9 out of 10 (counting the drunk yet insightful conversation I had with my girlfriend many hoursago).

Today was great.

- Celebrated the festivities with the crew.
- Playoffs all day (Raptors lost though)
- Finished a few assignments.
- After homework, celebrated the festivites again, but this time w/ drinks.
- Just watched Harold and Kumar.

8/10

woulda been 10/10 if Raptors hadnt lost.

5/10

I spent pretty much all day after church at Starbucks to study. I got some studying done, but I still have to do the readings. Played softball at 7pm and had adouble header. We lost both games
smh.gif
. Today kind of sucked.

[h3][/h3]
Rate your day Vol. KLJ must not smoke...
laugh.gif

I don't need a designated day to smoke.

Anyway, my day was pretty +$++%+, as you already might have guessed.

I got home at 4 last night and went to sleep at about 6, only to wake up at 9:30 with a hangover. Watched the playoffs all day. Tried to hang out with myhomegirl, but her friend was "going through something", so she hung out with her instead. I napped a little bit, and here I am.

I'll say a 3 based on the playoffs alone.
grin.gif

Solid 9.5. Got in at 4 after watching the fight last night GSP killed it. Got up at noon had to go go take pics with the family word to glamor shot by deb
tired.gif
. Moms got dinner. Came how payed my sister to clean the house realquick so i could bring shorty by. Went and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Came back to my house with home girl. Watched the End of the Celtic game. Droppedher home picked up a Philly.

i didn't partake in the festivities, i had to work. i made mad money though so whatever.

4. Been tired all day yesterday from my trip to Knoxville, Tennessee. My crew and I spent over 100 dollars in gas from Memphis to there and back.
grin.gif

But my day there was an awesome 10. Have FR3SH holla at me.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Maybe 5 / 10

Chilled, played Smash Bros. Brawl, went to Wal-Mart and re-upped on the food game...but I got work at 5am...which is in a few hours.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

10/10 I'm still alive..in good health..other then worrying about studying for finals..I can't complain.

good response, but u still havent posted urpic
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom