Rate Your Top 5 Gaming Consoles

ps2
genesis
ps1
wii
game boy

I never had a ps3 or xbox 360 so if your wondering thats why I don't have them on my list.

PS2 - GTA, Metal Gear, DMC, GoW. Madden when it was still good
Genesis - Sonic series was my fav as a kid, OG Mortal Kombat, SF2 Championship Edition, Streets of Rage, Mutant league series
N64 - smash bros, mario kart, goldeneye. Still the best trio of multiplayer games on ant system
Super Nintendo - OG Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong. I liked Sonic more than Mario so that's the reason SNES is lower. Still amazing though
Dreamcast - 2K series and Soul Calibur. Innovative controller and easy access to so many games

Never owned a PS1 or xbox.

Super nintendo was another good one, but gamecube and n64 were better. Starfox was so addicting in my time. And mario kart is legendary.

Super nintendo was another good one, but gamecube and n64 were better. Starfox was so addicting in my time. And mario kart is legendary.

1. PS1

2. Genesis

3. 360

4. PS2

5. Game Boy color just beacuse of the pokemons red and blue lol

Definitely forgot to mention starfox 64.

Owned a GameCube but it was just ok IMO. The games weren't as good as the N64 versions

PC
PS1
PS2
Super Nintendo
Original Fat Gameboy.

Never owned a sega console and never touched another nintendo console after the super nintendo.

1. SNES (Mortal Kombat, Mario Series, so many classics)
2. Dreamcast (Underrated system-Powerstone, Skies of Arcadia, Resident Evil Code Veronice, Soul Calibur..very impressive collection)
3. Nintendo 64 (Golden Eye, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong racing, Wrestling games, starfox)
4. XBOX
5 PS2

Last edited:
Im not big on Video games, just gimme a console that plays GTA and Im good but for the sole reason of Vice City and San Andreas

#1 is PS2

#2 is N64

#3 is Playstation 1

#4 is DreamCast (I love Power Stone)

#5 is Ps3 solely for GOD of WAR.

I hate xbox's I owned both of them and they all collected hella DUST.  I played the first Xbox 10x and the 360 5x at most.

Back
Top Bottom