RAW (Graphic): Scene After IDF Attack In Gaza 1/1/09 *VERY GRAPHIC*

However and whatever the situation is, innocent people dying is sad and messed up no matter what angle and spin anyone wants to put on it!
We've been reading about murder and war in our history books forever so sometimes we forget how horrific it really is...but video never fails...
dudes crying @ "Marley and Me" and Mike Vick dogs but see a real life person getting blown to bits and just walk on by...

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

[table][tr][td]Search Keyword[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Location[/td] [td]
(City, State/Province or Country)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Category[/td] [td]All Afghanistan Celebrity Citizen Journalism Education Entertainment Iran Iraq Liveleakers News Politics Sexy Your Say[/td] [/tr][tr][td]User[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]�[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
Raw; (2005) Hamas Weapons Parade Accident Kills 15, including kids
CLOSE [X]
Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids
By israelinsider staff and partners September 23, 2005

Dead and wounded at the Hamas rally. Parading homemade weapons can be dangerous. (AP)

A pickup truck carrying masked militants blew up at a Hamas rally on Friday, killing at least 15 Palestinians and wounding 80.
You must've been really desperate, huh? The best you can find is footage of a HAMAS truck blowing up?

so much panic...it's terrible to see this
smh.gif

R.I.P.

Seriously, I can't imagine how it feels like when there's no where to run to or no one to turn to.
Hell on earth indeed.
Horrible.
R.I.P
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

[table][tr][td]Search Keyword[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Location[/td] [td]
(City, State/Province or Country)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Category[/td] [td]All Afghanistan Celebrity Citizen Journalism Education Entertainment Iran Iraq Liveleakers News Politics Sexy Your Say[/td] [/tr][tr][td]User[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]�[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
Raw; (2005) Hamas Weapons Parade Accident Kills 15, including kids
CLOSE [X]
Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids
By israelinsider staff and partners September 23, 2005

Dead and wounded at the Hamas rally. Parading homemade weapons can be dangerous. (AP)

A pickup truck carrying masked militants blew up at a Hamas rally on Friday, killing at least 15 Palestinians and wounding 80.
You must've been really desperate, huh? The best you can find is footage of a HAMAS truck blowing up?
W T F are you talking about? desperate for what?

I just want to get the facts straight before I formulate an opinion, it seems like everything that's been posted on NT has been refuted by another memberor proven not to be 100% factual. Has Palestine been firing rockets or is Israel lying? I really wish I knew...but either way there has been overwhelmingsupport for Palestine all over the world.

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

I want to know what does that video have to do with the title of this thread?
that was the title on the live leak page where I saw the video, I just copied all the information that I saw on liveleak about the video andpasted it...I thought the video showed something that we don't normally see here on television and it sheds light on the situation over there, sorry forany misleading information that I posted, I was shocked when I saw the video and thought more people should see how crazy it is over there and how the loss oflife happens all the time over there for dumb reasons. that is all.

this is crazy. And like 1 said, sometimes we complain about the dumbest things... we take everything for granted. we really need to appreciate what we have. RIP

-Dlo
UNDFT

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I just want to get the facts straight before I formulate an opinion, it seems like everything that's been posted on NT has been refuted by another member or proven not to be 100% factual. Has Palestine been firing rockets or is Israel lying? I really wish I knew...but either way there has been overwhelming support for Palestine all over the world.
what are you talking about? not one government has come to palestinian aid. there are many protests saying what is happening is wrong but no helpfor any government. Charities have been doing a small amount because israel closes the border and doesnt even allow full medical aid through. so wherever youhave your facts about them recieving aid is wrong. you dont even need your answer questioned, just look at death tolls, palestinians is well over 500 now andisraels is 5 i think so form your opinion off that

Originally Posted by Retro707

this is crazy. And like 1 said, sometimes we complain about the dumbest things... we take everything for granted. we really need to appreciate what we have. RIP

-Dlo
UNDFT
thats the toughest thing in life to do though.. I been going to mcdonalds ordering a supersized meal and then NOT getting one but ofcourse payingfor one... do I complain and go about my afternoon upset or do i just let it be knowing that I'm truely grateful to be eatting ANYTHING period.. toughchoices and decisions in life with so many people no watching out for other humans... getting taken advtange of is almost guranteed if you go about your lifecarefree of how others are affecting you.. ive tried hard to be grateful for what i have but when i continually get ripped off in various manners, its hard tosay," i shouldnt complain about anything and just be grateful"

Back
Top Bottom