Ray Allen 13XIII PE vs Ray Allen 11XI PE-which is the more Epic Ray PE?

A lot of people hate the plain-ness of the new ray allen pe 13's that are about to drop. And even more people want the shoe and hate their chances of acquiring them.And since most shoe heads love the XI's, I'm wondering how many people would have preferred ray Allen wear those white/gold XI PE (which he's been wearing for the past couple of seasons) to break the record and consequently result in the XI releasing rather than the upcoming JB 13 PE. I think that if those white/gold 11's released, hype would've been way more insane than it currently is for the PE 13's. And reseller prices would be close to a grand.Opinions????

A lot of people hate the plain-ness of the new ray allen pe 13's that are about to drop. And even more people want the shoe and hate their chances of acquiring them.And since most shoe heads love the XI's, I'm wondering how many people would have preferred ray Allen wear those white/gold XI PE (which he's been wearing for the past couple of seasons) to break the record and consequently result in the XI releasing rather than the upcoming JB 13 PE. I think that if those white/gold 11's released, hype would've been way more insane than it currently is for the PE 13's. And reseller prices would be close to a grand.Opinions????

Those PE XI's Arent Even All That To Tell The Truth... Those Would Pretty Much Be A Pass In My Book. But Of Course Its A XI So Dudes Jus Instantly Go Crazy... The XIII's Are Chill But I Have No Chances Of Getting Them Unless I Pay A Arm And A Leg. So Its Whatever To Me...

Those PE XI's Arent Even All That To Tell The Truth... Those Would Pretty Much Be A Pass In My Book. But Of Course Its A XI So Dudes Jus Instantly Go Crazy... The XIII's Are Chill But I Have No Chances Of Getting Them Unless I Pay A Arm And A Leg. So Its Whatever To Me...

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yea I agree those XI white/gold PEs are an easy pass but like u said, people would pay top dollar just because it's an patent XI. XIII would've been nice w/sugar ray embroidering somewhereAnd yes this thread may be pointless, but thoughtful opinions are appreciated nonetheless. Everybody take care and good tidings!

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yea I agree those XI white/gold PEs are an easy pass but like u said, people would pay top dollar just because it's an patent XI. XIII would've been nice w/sugar ray embroidering somewhereAnd yes this thread may be pointless, but thoughtful opinions are appreciated nonetheless. Everybody take care and good tidings!

I am a Ray Allen fan,so i happy to see him in the Xiiis breaking the record,one of my fav numbers.Nice clean colorway,Xis are nice to but he been wearing them.This is history that was being made,an iconic day why would he wear a shoe he already wore before?

I am a Ray Allen fan,so i happy to see him in the Xiiis breaking the record,one of my fav numbers.Nice clean colorway,Xis are nice to but he been wearing them.This is history that was being made,an iconic day why would he wear a shoe he already wore before?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This thread is dumb as hell. Double yew tee eff.

laugh.gif

Those 11's are and ugly @!% pair of sneakers. The 13's are a nice clean colorway of a nice clean sneaker. Yet, I wont be copping cause they are not releasing in Houston, TX.

Those 11's are and ugly @!% pair of sneakers. The 13's are a nice clean colorway of a nice clean sneaker. Yet, I wont be copping cause they are not releasing in Houston, TX.

if those 11's released as an actual GR or was an OG colorway, then NO ONE would cop em. theyre HIDEOUS
sick.gif
all just hype

Back
Top Bottom