RAY ALLEN and XX3's

If u guys saw the Game on 03/14 boston celtics against Utah Jazz
Ray Allen was wearin light blue xx3's and he tried to do a cross over then he slipped and got a really bad ankle injury
when they play the slow motion, it looks like the shoes didnt have a good traction and support.
just sayin that xx3's arent dat good for playing. =/

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Ray Allen was wearin light blue xx3's and he tried to do a cross over then he slipped and got a really bad ankle injury
when they play the slow motion, it looks like the shoes didnt have a good traction and support.

So you're basing your performance judgement on shoes because of how someone ELSE plays in them?

I doubt he was wearing blue XX3's with the Celtics. Ray is fashion forward - He wouldnt wear blue shoes with a green jersey.

I'd need to see pics....

Actually, I don't

This post is trash. Lock it up please.

**EDIT**

He was wearing XX3s. But definately not blue. Theyre white and gold with green accents. I want them:

80257058.jpg

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

So you're basing your performance judgement on shoes because of how someone ELSE plays in them?

I doubt he was wearing blue XX3's with the Celtics. Ray is fashion forward - He wouldnt wear blue shoes with a green jersey.

I'd need to see pics....

Actually, I don't

This post is trash. Lock it up please.

**EDIT**

He was wearing XX3s. But definately not blue. Theyre white and gold with green accents. I want them:

80257058.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie said "blue"
laugh.gif

hahahha he said BLUE, what an immigrant! (does it really matter if he said blue? purple? gold? sparkle motion?) i was actually watching an NBA game where (iregret to say i forgot who was wearing the xx3) but he was slipping an sliding all over the place every time he tried to cut, the commentators then put it inslow motion (while zooming of course) to illustrate why he was sliding, it actually appeared to be that the rubber on the side doesnt come up high enough togive traction during cuts. but i mean, they're only commentators so what do they have on tinker hatfield right? right guys? anyone? HE SAID BLUE!HAHAHAHAHAHA.

chris paul got injured last year while wearing the V's, i would never ball in anyhting older than XII's

If you don't the the XX3 is "dat" good of a performance shoe, then voice it in a already existing thread in the 'Sneaker Reviews' forum.

I also find it funny you base the performance of a shoe on one slip.

Back
Top Bottom