Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

... JB has yet to give him an adequate sig for us to buy.  

Those XIII's were fire, and I'd love to see something released to us to celebrate his accomplishment!

Dude IS what being on JB is all about.  Hard work, class, and success.  Melo should take notes. 

... JB has yet to give him an adequate sig for us to buy.  

Those XIII's were fire, and I'd love to see something released to us to celebrate his accomplishment!

Dude IS what being on JB is all about.  Hard work, class, and success.  Melo should take notes. 

They released his PE 8's a while back. My fav 8 cw.Celtic cw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I still haven't worn them though
ohwell.gif

They should release those white gold XI's. Even though people say they're wack,I bet you they'll be the most hyped up release
30t6p3b.gif

They released his PE 8's a while back. My fav 8 cw.Celtic cw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I still haven't worn them though
ohwell.gif

They should release those white gold XI's. Even though people say they're wack,I bet you they'll be the most hyped up release
30t6p3b.gif

I don't really care for his white/gold XI's - or the color gold at all - but I'd cop them at or above retail in a heartbeat. Ray Allen has been my favortie player for years, and has had the best PEs Jordans out of anyone throughout his career.

I don't really care for his white/gold XI's - or the color gold at all - but I'd cop them at or above retail in a heartbeat. Ray Allen has been my favortie player for years, and has had the best PEs Jordans out of anyone throughout his career.

Ray's a great player. and yes i think JB should give him his own sig shoes...

cmon JB!

Ray's a great player. and yes i think JB should give him his own sig shoes...

cmon JB!

agreed. we need more celtic green colourways released to public. damn, they let a few of those viii's out, seriously?

agreed. we need more celtic green colourways released to public. damn, they let a few of those viii's out, seriously?

...it's lame, especially considering there has been more than just one unreleased design for him in the last decade.

...it's lame, especially considering there has been more than just one unreleased design for him in the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom