Ray Allen, Take off the Shooting Sleeve, It won't help your worthless shot

Sorry, I'm a Lakers fan and Hawks fan, and after being at Game 4 and Game 6 of the first round of the playoffs, the sight of the Boston Celtics makes mesick. I hate their bench, Doc Rivers can't coach, KG doesn't wanna take the big shot, Pierce thinks he's a blood, and the sleeve just gives me areason to hate on Ray Allen. I do respect his game, but take the sleeve off you poser. Let Kobe be the only one to rock it.

Lets

Go

Lay-Kurz!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

He actually started making his shots after he put it on

Lol, it's all in good fun. Ya'll be catching e-motions like no other. Yeah I'm pouring fuel on the fire, but who cares? It's gonna be a goodFinals, and in all honestly I really respect Ray Ray. His J his butter when he's on.....

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

....do respect his game, but take the sleeve off you poser. Let Kobe be the only one to rock it....

Iverson was the first person I saw with it on..Dwayne Wade rocked it for a minute.. and now you're saying Kobe should be the only one to rock it. Iswear some Lakers fans are ignorant as hell! Ray Allen has a worthless shot??? He may be struggling in the playoffs, but he's pretty much the purestSHOOTER in the game right now. Ray Ray may not be a better player than Kobe..but he's a better shooter. How are you gonna talk about Jesus like that???

These fair-weathered Boston fans sure are coming out of the woodwork.

You act like there a lot of Boston fans on here.

Anyway how much of a fan are you. I like the Hawks and Lakers.

DsLee,

I am well aware that A.I. still rocks it, as does Melo. VC did for a minute as well as Wade. I was referring to Kobe being the only one to rock it in theFinals. Thanks

ive been a ray fan since hes been in the league, hes my 2nd favorite player..........and im a HUGE lakers fan, ive loved the battles between kobe and ray foryears, gonna be a matchup, ray always brings out his best for kobe

DsLee,

I am well aware that A.I. still rocks it, as does Melo. VC did for a minute as well as Wade. I was referring to Kobe being the only one to rock it in the Finals. Thanks

It's a freaking sleeve for crying out loud. Is it really that serious?
indifferent.gif

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I think it's pretty ridiculous to even complain about a sleeve in regards to who's wearingit in the NBA Finals.

imo, jesus shuttlesworth's shot is overrated. a shooter like ray allen shouldn't have to resort to a shooting sleeve to help his shot. mike miller isthe beholder of the smoothest shot in the league.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

imo, jesus shuttlesworth's shot is overrated. a shooter like ray allen shouldn't have to resort to a shooting sleeve to help his shot. mike miller is the beholder of the smoothest shot in the league.

you're the biggest homer

guess what ....memphis sucks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Alright,

I live in Atlanta, excuse me for being a Hawks fan.

Secondly, am I not allowed to have a Western Conference team as well?

I have been a Lakers fan ever since I was ten years old, and have followed them through thick and thin. An damn, I said it was all in good fun, I knowit's a shooting sleeve. I'm not seriously hating on Ray, but I am hating on the Celtics. Take it or leave it, bring on the haters though as always,this is NT.

Back
Top Bottom