Ray Allen XIII Legit Check

based on pic you provided i'm guessing b-grade legit

- no sticker on suede
- notice some of color paint mess on bottom of the shoe
- closer picture bottom of the shoe should be there an over glue staining on carbon fibre

last but not least you should check inside of the shoe
B-Grade

legit retail release
31l6-68-e96e.jpg

thanks man, I appreciate it. Im going to have the guy take a pic of the insole.

If these are B-grades and not replicas, how do they get their hands on these B-grades?

How will we know that these are for sure B-grades and not replicas?

Originally Posted by kuljo

If these are B-grades and not replicas, how do they get their hands on these B-grades?

How will we know that these are for sure B-grades and not replicas?

most basic just look at the suede if there is plastic sticker on it or not? most of b-grades didn't have it and the other things are on the bottom of the shoe carbon fiber part usually for b grades have a lot over glue staining
eyes.gif

those are 100% fake rays, all of the 100% authentic retail pairs of rays have an end production date of 5/13/11, that pair says 5/23/11. i would be willing to bet my entire 100 pair collection that those rays are fakes or high quality replicas.

Originally Posted by riddla713

those are 100% fake rays, all of the 100% authentic retail pairs of rays have an end production date of 5/13/11, that pair says 5/23/11. i would be willing to bet my entire 100 pair collection that those rays are fakes or high quality replicas.
There was a big argument about these when they first dropped, because there were some serious replicas coming out that DRO3000 exposed, that if you didn't really tear the shoe apart, there was no way to tell if they were Nike Factory production models or bootlegs.

Personally, I've given up on legit checking kicks like this.  The replicas were so well done in many instances that it's almost impossible to say with 100% certainty if they are legit or not.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

There was a big argument about these when they first dropped, because there were some serious replicas coming out that DRO3000 exposed, that if you didn't really tear the shoe apart, there was no way to tell if they were Nike Factory production models or bootlegs.

Personally, I've given up on legit checking kicks like this.  The replicas were so well done in many instances that it's almost impossible to say with 100% certainty if they are legit or not.
Unauthorized is the correct term i think.

its to be expected to a certain degree. it HAS to be. You're talking about a shoe that was supposed to be SUPER limited, and all of the sudden theres almost thousands of them flooding in.

I have a pair of these, was purchased by some friends of mine that did a road trip to purchase from a boutique that had them on RD.

And honestly they're identical on the outside. I havent pulled up the insole to see how much validity is in the stamp crap, because it doesnt affect me either way.

But at the very least, the pair in question could be an unauthorized pair. Its not a nike bgrade because it would be stamped. Its definitely not "fake". So you're left with retail and unauthorized.

Don't go by the size tag either. Just because someone has seen 50 and they all end in the same date, you cant say that all of them are like that.

@Roj  these threads are exhausting lol

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Unauthorized is the correct term i think.

its to be expected to a certain degree. it HAS to be. You're talking about a shoe that was supposed to be SUPER limited, and all of the sudden theres almost thousands of them flooding in.

I have a pair of these, was purchased by some friends of mine that did a road trip to purchase from a boutique that had them on RD.

And honestly they're identical on the outside. I havent pulled up the insole to see how much validity is in the stamp crap, because it doesnt affect me either way.

But at the very least, the pair in question could be an unauthorized pair. Its not a nike bgrade because it would be stamped. Its definitely not "fake". So you're left with retail and unauthorized.

Don't go by the size tag either. Just because someone has seen 50 and they all end in the same date, you cant say that all of them are like that.

@Roj  these threads are exhausting lol

100% correct

Back
Top Bottom