Ray Allen's Black/Green VIII Celtics VS Kings 12/26 (Pics)

in the magazine sole collector has about 50 pair of pe for this season low top 12.5 are hottt

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by VA380

I think they are hideous ... PE or not.

I agree to the fullest. IMHO, if these released and were never seen on Ray's feet, NT'ers would give them the deny with the quickness. Those are straight garbage
sick.gif

Wowww..u think they garbage omg..but nah i think people would cop def. like they a better color way than some other 8's

i like them, but imma big VIII fan so it's only right, but yeh someone above said that if JB would release this color way that noone would feel them, butsince they're 'PE' we get all these
pimp.gif
responses
smh.gif

Dont understand why some people are hatin on these.
ohwell.gif
SMH. But everyoneis entitled to their own opinion, so just gotta respect that.
I think both PE's he wears are fire.
pimp.gif

Id cope both even if Ray didnt wear them because the VIII's are one of my favorite J's.
smokin.gif

These colors are better than the random colorways that have recently released like:

White/orange OK
Black/orange/green
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

White/blk/orange OK

But still Rays PE>these ^

For rhe guy who said he feels bad that Ray Allen has to wear those and would get hurt in them...........you do realize that the PE's aren't run of themill styles you would get off the shelf at a Foot Locker right? They aren't made with retro quality either. Usually player PE's are made with bettercushioning and a nicer leather. I am sure Ray Allen's PE's are super comfy and high quality for the amount of pressure/wear he puts on them during thecourse of the game

plus...I am a Celtics fan, so I think the color scheme is a great one. It's neutral looking with some nice Celtic green in there.

Originally Posted by Bazdog23

For rhe guy who said he feels bad that Ray Allen has to wear those and would get hurt in them...........you do realize that the PE's aren't run of the mill styles you would get off the shelf at a Foot Locker right? They aren't made with retro quality either. Usually player PE's are made with better cushioning and a nicer leather. I am sure Ray Allen's PE's are super comfy and high quality for the amount of pressure/wear he puts on them during the course of the game
in 93, MJ missed a couple games cuz of an infected foot, i wonder if Ray's PEs are better than MJ's VIIIs were way back when...

NTers dont amaze me. Those look like fakes more than any Jordan 8s to come out but since some dude is wearing them there
pimp.gif
. NT is on some jock riding. I betif Jordan wore the low brown 8s you guys would be
pimp.gif

NTers dont amaze me. Those look like fakes more than any Jordan 8s to come out but since some dude is wearing them there
pimp.gif
. NT is on some jock riding. I betif Jordan wore the low brown 8s you guys would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom