Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

^Naw cuz I can't sing worth a damn...

As foolish and frivilous as it was for them to send to me Mr. Jay's (knowin' damn well that wasn't that Korean man's real name) to play some DCLotto #s, it was foolish and frivilous to pay shortie a ball to sing a song - Ns do that %+%* cuz they can...

And I say all that to say this, her singin' a song for dopeboys doesn't mean that she was %###%!' em..

Look man, the girl mighta got ran thru more than Ice, Lacey, and Pinky combined - but don't nobody on this board know for sure (myself included).

I just hate to see folks try to make truth outta gossip.

'At all.

dudes in denial......i thought it was well known that she used to be a **** back in the day....n like starvin said when she said she got paid like that to singit did nothing but support what i heard

Even she knew the story was BS . . . You think I'd pay a women with breasts that big to "sing a song" I already had on CD?? I mean if she sang itNAKED Marilyn Monroe style maybe . . . But that would be unlikely . . . Everytime I see her breats I'm at 80% . . . If I lived in her neiborhood it wouldonly be a matter of time till I palmed those things . . .

Alot of yall n....s sound real Miss Info/Wendy Williams +%+*# just spreading mad gossip. Coming for Keyshia's background thats not unfathomable that she might have been a jump but i always believe if you weren't present don't speak on it, some men gossip as much as females do... not disclaiming she wasn't getting poked out because im sure she was but just leave it at that.. dudes adding their lil twist and sh..
laugh.gif

Pretty much a non-disrespectful sum-up up my thoughts while reading this thread, %*$@ is honestly disgusting to me...I could really go in on acouple extra feminine-like characteristics Im seeing in a couple of these dudes, but Ima just say this, if you are going about rumors/heresay and take them asfact like you know first hand or some %*$@, you got some re-wiring you need to do in your character, especially if you carry yourself as (at the least) a grownman...

Putting In Work
You a clown b. Its a difference between a girl being from the hood, and being a hoodrat. Nothing see's put out there about herselffor everybody to see should make you think she's a sto//bustdown/jumpoff/ho or anything else but just being a hood b*tch. And I aint aint tryna save a hocuz Im not defending Keyshia herself, but the %*$@ you talkin is borderline disrespectful...you know how many girls that fits Keyshia's mold in apprearancethats far from being birds? Yall N's was never taught not to assume?

Real talk, threads like this make me wonder why I be on here...I know everybody aint built the same, but damn...some lame N's on here, straight up...

Everytime I see her breats I'm at 80%
I don't even wanna know what that 80% is of Nimley.

I would still do Keyshia though, and maybe even Faith if she had on makeup and had the right weight.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Cats are taking these statements/rumors/gossip/whateva helps you sleep at nite very personal.

in case you had me in mind...
And I aint aint tryna save a ho cuz Im not defending Keyshia herself
meaning, "I could care less about Keyshia herself know her"...

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Keyshia was doing music with Pac.

if she was, how come we never heard her on any of his tracks?
nerd.gif

and howcome it took her almost 10 yrs after his death 2 blow up?

laugh.gif
No shock to me.

laugh.gif
@Starvin Harlem. Why does my gut tell me to burn some haze with thiscat someday?

Ray-J
laugh.gif

Yes, B.I.G. is a cool dude. I met him in 1995 on 125th St. Him and his crew was just chillin' like they were the only ones on the block.

Dudes doin' the Kells in the hood, is nothing new. If you can get away it, cats would hit.

Yea I remember a while back Ben was sayin how he had dropped Pac off at Faith's hotel and #!@%....
All this Keyshia Cole nonsense...I don't even know to speak on, nor do I really care...

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

dudes in denial......i thought it was well known that she used to be a **** back in the day....n like starvin said when she said she got paid like that to sing it did nothing but support what i heard

Its not that serious to be in denial lol. Just dudes in hear throwin' @%! around because of her "looks". Its one thing to say she was a smutback in the day but its another to claim grown dudes was smashin' at Death Row. Like BFA said, that's on some Wendy Williams @%!. Just spreadin'rumors. Like I said its not that serious but dudes in hear throwin' @%! to the wall just to see if it will stick.

Yea I'm sure those grown men were hangin out with a 14 year old to show her the right way . . . Some of yall need to live a little . . . So when your 14year old sis wants to go to the studio with Lil Wayne you should let her . . . When she tells you she got 100 dollas for singing a song for a dope boy BELIEVEher . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What are yall gona say next?? Women who hang out it in rappers hotel rooms when they're on tour are there ONLY for friendly conversation . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
either yall are part of the 85% or I'm the crazy one

Originally Posted by jtraxx

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Keyshia was doing music with Pac.

if she was, how come we never heard her on any of his tracks?
nerd.gif

and howcome it took her almost 10 yrs after his death 2 blow up?

Yea i'm not sure about doin' songs with Pac. I know she did **% with Hammer back in the "Pumps In Ya Bumps" days at Death Row.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Yea I'm sure those grown men were hangin out with a 14 year old to show her the right way . . . Some of yall need to live a little . . . So when your 14 year old sis wants to go to the studio with Lil Wayne you should let her . . . When she tells you she got 100 dollas for singing a song for a dope boy BELIEVE her . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What are yall gona say next?? Women who hang out it in rappers hotel rooms when they're on tour are there ONLY for friendly conversation . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
either yall are part of the 85% or I'm the crazy one

Maybe she was. Nobody knows what she did. You up here spreadin' rumors on assumptions lol. That's feminine %*$. And you seriously see a comparisonbetween groupie chicks who are grown woman to a 14 year old singer who's accompanied by grown men? $%#? You probably right on YOUR assumptions.

I aint assuming anything, I'm using a statement from a reliable source, and the words of Keyshia Cole herself . . . It aint to hard to figuire out . . .

Show me where in America a drug dealer will pay a girl 100 to sing his favorite song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I mean why not just get a kareokee machine?? . . . Had shenot come out told that stupid story I would've wrote it off as a weird rumor, but she more or less confirmed it herself, she talked about her wild teenyears . . . I mean you HAVE Met a wild teen before right?? They aren't exactly the abstinad type . . .

I know NT isn't the home of scholars, but come on . . . I truly hope some of you are smarter in real life then what you choose to say online . . . For yourown sake. You aint gotta believe it, no one telling anyone to believe anything . . . It is what it is, you make up your own mind . . . It is what it is . . .

It aint like she was at the studio with Kirk Franklin you know . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I aint assuming anything, I'm using a statement from a reliable source, and the words of Keyshia Cole herself . . . It aint to hard to figuire out . . .

Show me where in America a drug dealer will pay a girl 100 to sing his favorite song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I mean why not just get a kareokee machine?? . . . Had she not come out told that stupid story I would've wrote it off as a weird rumor, but she more or less confirmed it herself, she talked about her wild teen years . . . I mean you HAVE Met a wild teen before right?? They aren't exactly the abstinad type . . .

I know NT isn't the home of scholars, but come on . . . I truly hope some of you are smarter in real life then what you choose to say online . . . For your own sake. You aint gotta believe it, no one telling anyone to believe anything . . . It is what it is, you make up your own mind . . . It is what it is . . .

It aint like she was at the studio with Kirk Franklin you know . . .

Kirk Franklin? She was in there with MC Hammer who probably is more religous than Kirk Franklin is. You keep bringing up a drug dealer givin' her 100dollars to sing a song for him. +$# does that $%+ mean? You ain't gotta pay a 14 year old girl to smash. Seriously. Most girls just like the fact thatthey're with a older dude. Like I said above though i'm not even arguing nothin' here. I wasn't there and frankly I don't care what shedid. Hell from what i've heard she let a lot of dudes smash. All i'm saying is why come in this $%+ postin' it as fact? On that Wendy Williamsgossip $%+. Just tellin' duck tales and got some of these dudes believin' you like you some reliable source lol. Like you was there and witnessed the$%+ lol. Its whatever though. Keyshia was a jump off. Keep it movin'.

laugh.gif
@these dudes who will believe anything someone tells them. Thoseusually end up bein' the same dudes who snitch because pigs told them their boy was gonna snitch on him first.

This forum is just OD lately.

How the #!*# we not even talking about Ray J, Pac or BIG at this point?

Originally Posted by illphillip

This forum is just OD lately.

How the #!*# we not even talking about Ray J, Pac or BIG at this point?
this is nothin new with NT c'mon

I ain't confirming or questioning the rumors, but it DOES add up especially considering her music 95% man bashing.

Back
Top Bottom