Ray Lewis' Post Game Speech after Loss to Pats

Such a great leader... I always appreciate his speeches
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Wow. I've become even more of a bigger fan of him after that. That whole live another day mentality is awesome. 
100%

Best part of it all? Make somebody smile when you walk out of here. A coach I dealt with in the past always made a point to tell the team that we need to make sure that we don't take our anger/frustration out on anyone outside of this locker room. They didn't do anything to you. So yea, you all know I love Raymond.

Nice speech but he probably emotionally destroyed Billy Cundiff in the locker room before that
laugh.gif

They didn't lose as a team . The pathetic kicker did

That was dope. He found a way to blend in perspective and yet still prop up his team and it
all was undeniabluy genuine. Appreciated

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Nice speech but he probably emotionally destroyed Billy Cundiff in the locker room before that
laugh.gif

^never played organized sports.

pimp.gif
Ray is def one of the GOATS tho...

laugh.gif

If sports were about individuals then it wouldn't be nearly as popular or important to us as it is.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif

^never played organized sports.

pimp.gif
Ray is def one of the GOATS tho...
I don't care. The L was on the kicker. You want to know about team sport ?
laugh.gif
$100 the Ravens will cut his @%@ next season for what he did. He should just walk off the field and retire after that horrible pathetic of a kick that cost them the chance of making the superbowl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

laugh.gif

If sports were about individuals then it wouldn't be nearly as popular or important to us as it is.
Hmm i don't know what you're watching  but Sport = individuals. That's why they have stars, superstars etc. It's been like this forever. The media/hype revolve around the team stars. Are you saying people pay top money to see team with no stars/superstars ?

When a team win 95% the stars or superstar get the credits

Back
Top Bottom