Ray Lewis Speech to Elon Football Team vol.. if u ain't amped u ain't right

RESPECT 
pimp.gif

after hearing that i feel so guilty for having been super lazy the past 3-4days, that man can motivate.. wow

after hearing that i feel so guilty for having been super lazy the past 3-4days, that man can motivate.. wow

Originally Posted by brrraptors

word, this gave me the chills. gonna help me get my lazy **@ to studying tonight too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

word, this gave me the chills. gonna help me get my lazy **@ to studying tonight too 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My man.

I strive to be that passionate and dedicated on a daily basis.

The only thing stopping you from obtaining anything in this life is your self and that's the damn truth. Let's get it...

pimp.gif
My man.

I strive to be that passionate and dedicated on a daily basis.

The only thing stopping you from obtaining anything in this life is your self and that's the damn truth. Let's get it...

" aint got nothing special.. the only thing special is i made my mind up to be special."
Raaayyyyy 
pimp.gif

" aint got nothing special.. the only thing special is i made my mind up to be special."
Raaayyyyy 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom